11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Gaming > Multiplayer Strategy & RTS Games

Old 12-26-2007, 05:56 AM

Mysteek is community member of note
Dungeon Siege movie: In the Name of the King
Dungeon Siege fans: There is a movie coming out in January that is based on the game's story.

Here is the link for the movie: http://www.inthenameoftheking.com/

I just saw the ad on TV and had to look up the info Burt Reynolds stars as the king, LOL. Some other good stars in it, though... check it out
Old 12-26-2007, 06:06 AM
The Bishop's Wife

mrssteele is bathed in a white light of excellence mrssteele is bathed in a white light of excellence mrssteele is bathed in a white light of excellence mrssteele is bathed in a white light of excellence mrssteele is bathed in a white light of excellence mrssteele is bathed in a white light of excellence mrssteele is bathed in a white light of excellence
John Rhys-Davies is in it. That makes it a must-see in Bishop's book! Jason Statham, Ray Liotta and Ron Perlman are great draws, too. The trailer looked decent. I think we'll be seeing this one.
Old 12-26-2007, 01:34 PM
Savant

revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED
Uwe Boll is director. Make sure to bring plenty of kleenex's and barf bags as he will probably make you upset that he's even directing still.

Leader of Hamnation [PIG]
Member of the EYE Alliance
Check out my gaming blog: The Chaos Grenade
Old 12-26-2007, 04:48 PM

Mysteek is community member of note
Ugh, I just realized I posted this under the Multiplayer Strategy & RTS Games forums... I meant to post this under the Offline Games category...

If any administrator wants to move this, I'd understand Sorry for the disorganization...
Old 12-27-2007, 04:52 AM
Famous Member

Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence
I watched the trailer. I admit that I am intrigued.
Old 12-27-2007, 08:17 AM
Enthusiast

Klat is bathed in a white light of excellence Klat is bathed in a white light of excellence Klat is bathed in a white light of excellence Klat is bathed in a white light of excellence Klat is bathed in a white light of excellence Klat is bathed in a white light of excellence Klat is bathed in a white light of excellence
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmar View Post
I watched the trailer. I admit that I am intrigued.
I like all the actors and actresses in this movie- I'm gonna see it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinnabar View Post
It seems all of your posts are non-constructive, ill-conceived, bashings. One could argue that with your belief of time being pretty darn valuable, maybe you should go outside and build a fort or do some community service rather than waste it as you are now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reenala View Post
Arkane, don't argue or fight with Klat. He's too awesome.
Also, he's sexier than you.
Old 12-27-2007, 09:01 AM
Enthusiast

Tanaiika is a paragon of the community Tanaiika is a paragon of the community Tanaiika is a paragon of the community Tanaiika is a paragon of the community Tanaiika is a paragon of the community
Whats this >.> non B rated movie based off a game series comming out in theators
Tanaiika likes so much hes going to dress up all sexy and go there to pick up crazy medival chicks while watching it and point to the screen saying,
"yeah that was me".

Vorbis - if I imagine Taniika is the boy and that's his crazy mental hospital escapee dad then suddenly his dead baby obsession makes a lot more sense.
Old 12-27-2007, 12:45 PM
Infamous

Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
I didn't know this movie existed until the trailer popped up a week ago. Usually anything Jason Stathom is a definite for me, but this one is iffy.

"[That] Coming from a guy who more or less spawn camps a web forum. . ." -- tekhedd
Old 12-27-2007, 02:12 PM
Opinionated Gamer

Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Ah, Burt Reynolds, how low you have sunk... you used to be somebody. Now you're with Uwe.

My wife is right, of course, I'm going to have to watch it because it has my favorite supporting actor JRD in it -- but it is still going to suck.
'till you run out of cake.
Old 12-29-2007, 01:30 AM
Famous Member

Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
Ah, Burt Reynolds, how low you have sunk... you used to be somebody. Now you're with Uwe.
Well, "Smokey and the Bandit" and "Cannonball Run" can only take you so far...