11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Gaming > FPS Connections

Old 01-05-2008, 03:44 AM
Enthusiast

PeZzy is a paragon of the community PeZzy is a paragon of the community PeZzy is a paragon of the community PeZzy is a paragon of the community
The 1up preview says that most players use Duel mode which means the strategy matches are hardly utilized.
Old 01-30-2008, 06:10 PM

Willie has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Willie Send a message via AIM to Willie Send a message via MSN to Willie Send a message via Yahoo to Willie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spetsnaz View Post
Hope everyone's having fun with Savage. I still am. Loving it..though I havent tried Commander mode yet. Has anyone else?
I com about a third of the games that I play. There are a few bugs with the interface but for the most part it's pretty solid. I'm enjoying the game, this and Team Fortress 2 are probably my two favorite FPS games at the moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeZzy View Post
The 1up preview says that most players use Duel mode which means the strategy matches are hardly utilized.
I honestly don't think I've ever seen duel servers. All of the games I've played have been strategy matches.
Old 01-31-2008, 09:24 AM
Enthusiast

Vorbis is bathed in a white light of excellence Vorbis is bathed in a white light of excellence Vorbis is bathed in a white light of excellence Vorbis is bathed in a white light of excellence Vorbis is bathed in a white light of excellence Vorbis is bathed in a white light of excellence
Well I have to say the full game has more bugs than I'm happy with but then to be fair TF2 has had many bugs that allowed griefing when it was launched while the S2 bugs are mostly just small annoyances and they're fixing them reasonably fast.

Anyway the demo is only 700mb so it's well worth the a try!