11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Support

Old 12-19-2007, 12:20 PM

Dondemarco has much to be proud of
ventrilo?
i was wondering if there was a thing like the have on the dkp sites where it shows a ventrilo server and if not will there be one in the future
Old 12-19-2007, 04:15 PM
Savant, but with a star!

Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Sensational
Orange baloons? Red monkies? I don't know but I think you do! Dancing in the sunlight, tripping over the railroad tracks.
Old 12-19-2007, 11:48 PM

firestorm10 has much to be proud of
I have my vent server displayed in forum, tells any guild member if the server is up and who's on vent and which channel they are in. If thats what you mean.
Old 12-20-2007, 09:15 PM

yea i just want to have it so that way its on the site somehow

OFF TOPIC
why wont my guild site detect the profiles as being wow toons the first few times i did it it worked but it doesnt work now???
Old 12-20-2007, 09:24 PM
gamerDNA Regina Omnipotens

Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to Roxianna Send a message via MSN to Roxianna Send a message via Yahoo to Roxianna
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dondemarco View Post
yea i just want to have it so that way its on the site somehow

OFF TOPIC
why wont my guild site detect the profiles as being wow toons the first few times i did it it worked but it doesnt work now???

When you have issues the best thing to do is go to the helpdesk and "Ask a Question." This opens a trouble ticket that keeps a record of the problem. This way I can investigate the problem to see if there is a misunderstanding of the feature or a plain old bug. If your ticket leads to finding an undiscovered bug, you'll get the Bug Hunter achievement.
Old 12-20-2007, 10:12 PM
Enthusiast

Tanaiika is a paragon of the community Tanaiika is a paragon of the community Tanaiika is a paragon of the community Tanaiika is a paragon of the community Tanaiika is a paragon of the community
At the same time since your here Roxi why dont you elaborate on the subject of GC vent =]

Vorbis - if I imagine Taniika is the boy and that's his crazy mental hospital escapee dad then suddenly his dead baby obsession makes a lot more sense.
Old 12-20-2007, 10:25 PM

i did pull a helpdesk ticket and havent had a response for 3 hours
Old 12-20-2007, 10:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by firestorm10 View Post
I have my vent server displayed in forum, tells any guild member if the server is up and who's on vent and which channel they are in. If thats what you mean.

i was wondering if you can tell me how to do that
Old 12-20-2007, 11:08 PM
Innovative

tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via ICQ to tekhedd Send a message via AIM to tekhedd Send a message via Yahoo to tekhedd
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dondemarco View Post
i did pull a helpdesk ticket and havent had a response for 3 hours
This is shameful. When I'm paying for 24/7 support with a guaranteed 5 minute response time, I fully expect... oh.

()

-- We're not the crazy ones! --