11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Groups/Guilds/Clans > Leader Support

Old 12-18-2007, 11:30 PM

lolachrycola has much to be proud of
Guild Rosters
This is not an easy site!! can someone help me, how do u update the guild rosters? It does not have a lot of the new members added.

TY!

-Lola
Old 12-19-2007, 03:46 AM

Evadne has much to be proud of
I'm having the same problem. Some of us have been able to get our character information uploaded, some have not. I can't figure out what the difference is. I was told to press the 'ink' update icon next to the character information in order to upload information from the World of Warcraft Armory, but that doesn't seem to be working at all.

~ Evadne
Old 01-04-2008, 03:55 AM

AdeHoru is community member of note
Send a message via Yahoo to AdeHoru
Same goes with my guild too. I can't even find what the problem is. Maybe it coz of the beta site, so it's not 100% works for right now. It just my thought, and hope any admin can give some explanation on this matter.

Anyway I think it is better if the roster can be customize like adding ranks to the roster, maybe adding some customize medals or awards (by guild leader itself), etc.

Is it possible?
Old 01-10-2008, 04:37 PM

Aims has much to be proud of
I think thats a really cool idea, I would LOVE to be able to set guild ranks on the roster, and having cusom medals to award members would make this THE BEST place to host your guild webbie. I like to be able to give awards etc to members for various reasons.
Old 01-11-2008, 12:44 AM

Keirha has set foot on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Keirha Send a message via AIM to Keirha Send a message via MSN to Keirha Send a message via Yahoo to Keirha Send a message via Skype™ to Keirha
I too have had that problem with my guild. Although the missing members have finally been populated on the site, I am finding that we now have duplicates. Does anyone know if there will be an option on the roster page to manually remove any duplicates or members that no longer belong?

I also like the idea of possibly allowing the guild leader/officers to post ranks on the roster page!

Old 01-11-2008, 01:27 AM
Legendary Gamer

Hades-LotD is a paragon of the community Hades-LotD is a paragon of the community Hades-LotD is a paragon of the community Hades-LotD is a paragon of the community Hades-LotD is a paragon of the community
I am hoping they revamp the guild roster and the guild management interface. My people find the tools very confusing and cumbersome to use.
Motto: Killing With Style
Old 01-11-2008, 08:31 PM

Keirha has set foot on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Keirha Send a message via AIM to Keirha Send a message via MSN to Keirha Send a message via Yahoo to Keirha Send a message via Skype™ to Keirha
Sanya has posted a fix in the MOTD... if you haven't yet seen it here is her post:

Does Your Character Appear Twice On Your Profile Page?

The reason for that is simple - if you claimed a character off a guild page roster, it automatically appears on your profile page... where you may have already filled in some details. Just head over to your page, and press the little trash can next to the duplicate entry.
—Posted 2 hours ago by Sanya

When I claimed my duplicates on the roster page, it added it to my characters tab on my personal page. I went in and hit the little trash button on the characters that were duplicates which in turn updated the roster by deleting the duplicates. I am having the rest of my guildmates do the same.

Thank you Sanya! This fixed the problem I was having!

Old 02-21-2008, 06:03 PM

Aearduin has much to be proud of
but if they aren't your characters and your members aren't getting on and you'd just like to have an up to date roster to clean out the ppl who left and add the new ppl who have joined there's no way to do that which is exceedingly and ultimately frustrating to deal with.
Old 02-21-2008, 10:37 PM
gamerDNA Regina Omnipotens

Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to Roxianna Send a message via MSN to Roxianna Send a message via Yahoo to Roxianna
There are two articles on this subject in the knowledge base that may be helpful here.
Old 03-05-2008, 08:01 AM

simpkins500 has much to be proud of
Send a message via Yahoo to simpkins500
Thank you i need some imput