11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Support

Old 12-16-2007, 09:50 PM

Elitist has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Wave files
Is there any way that we can add music to our guilds home page? If not can I request that it be considered in the future?
Old 12-19-2007, 11:53 PM

firestorm10 has much to be proud of
I second that motion
Old 12-20-2007, 03:33 AM
The Bishop's Wife

mrssteele is bathed in a white light of excellence mrssteele is bathed in a white light of excellence mrssteele is bathed in a white light of excellence mrssteele is bathed in a white light of excellence mrssteele is bathed in a white light of excellence mrssteele is bathed in a white light of excellence mrssteele is bathed in a white light of excellence
If you're planning on adding a hidden wav file that starts automatically on page load, please don't. (And I'd urge GC not to permit this.) I see no problem with a widget to add a music player that has the option to be turned off (or even better, doesn't start until play is pressed). If I open a page and music starts playing that I didn't expect nor ask for, I will leave that page (and never return) if I can't find a stop button within 3 seconds.
Old 12-20-2007, 11:29 AM
Opinionated Gamer

Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Web pages with music are like movies with smell. Just... don't.
'till you run out of cake.