Quote:
Originally Posted by Pops14Shooter View Post
hey why doesnt any1 plan an event becuase i want to play another clan

Titan quest has clans?
Old 03-08-2007, 04:19 AM

Sierron has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarinth View Post
Tell us a bit more about the expansion. What were the big things that it added?
Well, besides adding a new act, which is Hades, they added as I mentioned before, that right clicking on a weapon/armor in your inventory will now switch it out for what you're currently wielding/wearing. It works with everything, rings, amulets, armor, weapons, and shields. I haven't been able to tell yet if it will change either ring, as I'm still wearing the ones I've had for a while, but I know it's changed at least one of them with a new character.

They added caravans which give you storage space, though to get more space, you have to purchase it. To increase the size once it costs 10,000 gold, and then the second time which gives you the full storage space it costs an additional 50,000 gold. In the storage menu, there is also a seperate area for putting items that you can share between your characters. So if you find something useful your current character can't use, you can put it there for one that can.

The position of things in the character window has been moved around a bit, ring slots are now near the head, the amulet slot is under the shield slot. There is a new slot on the character screen for artifacts, which are made by collecting the required things listed on the recipes, and then taking them to one of the enchanter characters that are added to the game.

They added scrolls that you can buy, that do different things. When i first heard about them, i thought that they would just be skills that other masteries can use, but they aren't.. they are skills that aren't in any of the masteries, like summoning a cyclops for 25 seconds to help you, or 2 harpy witches. There's various other ones, though the re-use time on them is kind of long, maybe 5 min or so, I've never timed it though.

I haven't played too much in the expansion part of the game though, maybe a couple hours. I have been trying to figure out a good build for the new mastery, which they added in the expansion. the Dream mastery.. So, I still haven't come up with a nice build, though right now I'm playing a Dream/Rogue which is the Dreamkiller, though I think I may should have started with rogue instead od dream.. when you raise you're mastery in dream, you get strength and int.
Old 04-08-2007, 05:07 PM

dca5347 has much to be proud of
Thumbs up
That sounds really neat
Burning Crusades
Guild Wars