11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Support

Old 12-29-2006, 10:01 PM
gamerDNA Team

Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community
First Champion-ranked member
...who isn't a 'sploiting admin :

http://www.guildcafe.com/member/Nine

Congrats, and thanks for helping us grow.

Disruptor Beam -- Facebook RPGs
Old 12-29-2006, 10:38 PM
gamerDNA Regina Omnipotens

Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to Roxianna Send a message via MSN to Roxianna Send a message via Yahoo to Roxianna
Gratz to Nine!

From another 'spoilting admin

also Gratz to Ash who is right on Nine's heals at Knight!

Both of you can go here to add the stars to your name.
Old 12-30-2006, 12:10 AM
Famous Member

Nine has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Nine
Thanks for the grats and green star thingy that this post should test out. When I saw Rox post on darkfall forums I fell in love with this idea having a lot of people I wish I hadnt last contact with after switching games. So naturally I spammed the hell out of them to get them back in contact range of me thanks to this site and you guys.

If this site reaches its potential I wont have to have so many guild forums bookmarked, and if they ever change their URL's, its always hard to find where they relocated to if its under a different game or name. So thank you for making it easy for me to do this, much appreciated.
Old 12-30-2006, 12:22 AM
gamerDNA Team

Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community
Note: the green-star is a new feature that's available to anyone with Knight or higher, which includes a few other people as well (6400+ fame). We'll continue to introduce more of these thingies for higher ranks.

Disruptor Beam -- Facebook RPGs
Old 12-30-2006, 12:24 AM
gamerDNA Regina Omnipotens

Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to Roxianna Send a message via MSN to Roxianna Send a message via Yahoo to Roxianna
Ciiv, Armaya, Samhain and ESD are also eligible for the Famous title (available at Knight level).

Tarinth and I just discovered the special title is only showing in the forums though. We have recorded this as a bug so that it will show elsewhere correctly.
Old 12-30-2006, 12:31 AM
Famous Member

Nine has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Nine
If you need to abuse me for any kind of testing just let me know.
Old 12-30-2006, 06:29 PM

Sabiancym has much to be proud of
Damn people with friends.
Old 12-31-2006, 01:59 PM

Azzazzimon has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabiancym View Post
Damn people with friends.
Nine paid us to be his friends
Old 12-31-2006, 03:05 PM
Must Be Evil

Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azzazzimon View Post
How much do you charge?
Old 12-31-2006, 03:17 PM

Necessity has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azzazzimon View Post
You got money azz?! He just promised me a nub casserole