11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Support

Old 11-27-2007, 08:49 PM

cscsaba has much to be proud of
GuildCafe "Join GuildCafe" link error
Hi, I bumped into a error at the underneath top left GuildCafe logo.
I got javascript error when I try to subscribe by this Join GuildCafe link.
I have tried any type of browser the result were same.

Csaba
Old 12-09-2007, 08:52 PM

Taggert has much to be proud of
Yeah, no one in my guild can sign up either. The page just freezes after you hit register.
I hope this is resolved soon.
Old 12-09-2007, 10:04 PM
gamerDNA Regina Omnipotens

Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to Roxianna Send a message via MSN to Roxianna Send a message via Yahoo to Roxianna
Quote:
Originally Posted by cscsaba View Post
Hi, I bumped into a error at the underneath top left GuildCafe logo.
I got javascript error when I try to subscribe by this Join GuildCafe link.
I have tried any type of browser the result were same.

Csaba
Ack. We have not been able to duplicate the problem in any of the browsers we support, IE7 and FF. I would be grateful for any expanded detail like what the javascript error was.
Old 12-09-2007, 10:39 PM
Infamous

Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taggert View Post
Yeah, no one in my guild can sign up either. The page just freezes after you hit register.
I hope this is resolved soon.
Thanks for the reports, as I was experiencing this problem as well. For the time being, I'd recommend using Firefox to work around the issue.

"[That] Coming from a guy who more or less spawn camps a web forum. . ." -- tekhedd
Old 12-14-2007, 05:16 PM
Infamous

Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Post SP1 for Vista, the issue seems to have been resolved and the blame squarely on M$. If you guys could please try once more, we'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

"[That] Coming from a guy who more or less spawn camps a web forum. . ." -- tekhedd
Old 12-18-2007, 08:36 PM

Taggert has much to be proud of
Still can't get the signup to work. I'm using Windows XP and both IE and firefox. No one in my guild seems to be able to signup either.
Old 12-19-2007, 11:52 PM

firestorm10 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxianna View Post
Ack. We have not been able to duplicate the problem in any of the browsers we support, IE7 and FF. I would be grateful for any expanded detail like what the javascript error was.

I dunno if this is the same problem but I have had guildies that the join guildcafe link doesn't work for them. Ity apears as an image and not a link so I just sent them an email invite. (trying to get the herd logo :P )