11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Support

Old 07-10-2007, 11:33 AM

lVlaplestars is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to lVlaplestars
Invite?
How cna i invite soem1 and get respcekt on *My page*?

pls any1 tell me -_-''
Old 07-10-2007, 01:47 PM
I Are Famous!

Goddess Wills is a cornerstone of the community Goddess Wills is a cornerstone of the community Goddess Wills is a cornerstone of the community
If you're looking at your personal page, you should see your friend's list on the right. There should be a rather large icon at the bottom of your friends names that says "Invite a Friend." Click it, pop in their email address and customize the message (if you want to) and send! Simple right?

As for "respect" that will come from your friends you invite, guildmates, people you game with, and people you speak to on the forums. Someone might give you respect for playing some great PvP last night, or because you said something really interesting in a thread. My boyfriend gave me respect for being a good mom...really you could get it for any reason, or no reason at all, but there's no way to make someone give you respect...kinda like real life, isn't it?
Old 07-10-2007, 05:44 PM
gamerDNA Regina Omnipotens

Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to Roxianna Send a message via MSN to Roxianna Send a message via Yahoo to Roxianna
Best way to get respect, is to find people you have played with before and give them respect. If your guild is not on GuildCafe yet, search for people who have played on the same servers as you here. (For future reference, this is same clicking on the "players" link n our navigation bar.)

Nice Post Goddess!
Old 12-04-2007, 06:12 PM

dubberz25 has much to be proud of
How do i make friends on guidcafe?
Im new to guidcafe and would like to make friends on here, please let me know how this can be achieved and also check out my profile guyz and gals - thanks - dan
Old 12-04-2007, 06:57 PM
Famous Member

Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence
Quote:
Originally Posted by dubberz25 View Post
Im new to guidcafe and would like to make friends on here, please let me know how this can be achieved and also check out my profile guyz and gals - thanks - dan
1. go to anyone's personal page (by clicking on their name anywhere on the website or using the player search box in the upper right corner of every page)

2. in the upper right corner of their homepage you will see a box which says something like "invite as friend." Click it and you will send an invitation to that person to be your friend.

3. wait until your invite is accepted or rejected.

If you want to give it a try you can go to my personal page and invite me.

Welcome to Guildcafe