11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Support

Old 12-01-2007, 11:45 PM
Enthusiast

Alycat is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Alycat is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Alycat is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Alycat is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Alycat is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Alycat is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Alycat is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Alycat is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Send a message via AIM to Alycat
Image Gallery
My apologies in advance if a similar thread was already posted. I checked but the closest thread sounded like a different problem. I am unable to access my pictures on Firefox or IE to make changes.

The link is showing up as http://dev1/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=9268.

I think the same thing is happening with other links that go to images.

Also, I'm not sure if it's related or a separate issue but even though you can upload images from the profile page link, it always goes to an internet error screen after you hit upload.
Old 12-03-2007, 02:55 AM
Enthusiast

Tagon is a cornerstone of the community Tagon is a cornerstone of the community Tagon is a cornerstone of the community
Send a message via MSN to Tagon
Just want to pop in and say I am getting the same probelm

Old 12-03-2007, 03:29 AM
Lurker in Disguise

Syldra is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Syldra is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Syldra is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Syldra is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Syldra is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Syldra is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Syldra is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Send a message via ICQ to Syldra Send a message via AIM to Syldra Send a message via MSN to Syldra Send a message via Yahoo to Syldra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alycat View Post
Also, I'm not sure if it's related or a separate issue but even though you can upload images from the profile page link, it always goes to an internet error screen after you hit upload.
shows the click-here-to-refresh, then ahh-can't-find-this-page?
yeah. i got that error too trying to upload a few amusing pics from my foray into DOMO.

Old 12-03-2007, 01:07 PM
Opinionated Gamer

Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Yeah, I mentioned this earlier. It looks like someone rolled an update out and forgot to change the internal links to the live ones.
'till you run out of cake.