11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Support

Old 11-23-2007, 06:26 PM
Enthusiast

Drunkenfairy is bathed in a white light of excellence Drunkenfairy is bathed in a white light of excellence Drunkenfairy is bathed in a white light of excellence Drunkenfairy is bathed in a white light of excellence Drunkenfairy is bathed in a white light of excellence Drunkenfairy is bathed in a white light of excellence Drunkenfairy is bathed in a white light of excellence
Blog Broken?
On 2 different computers I get an Operation Aborted error when I try to create a new blog entry. Any assistance for this issue?

I'm chatty and I miss my blog >.<

Thanks
Old 11-23-2007, 06:31 PM
Enthusiast

Tanaiika is a paragon of the community Tanaiika is a paragon of the community Tanaiika is a paragon of the community Tanaiika is a paragon of the community Tanaiika is a paragon of the community
Im having the same problem with my main page
but looking at http://www.guildcafe.com/showthread.php?t=22312 kind of answered my questions and lemme jus sit here and get back to work.

basically Roxi will execute errors with extream prejiduce and recommends you use firefox =P

Vorbis - if I imagine Taniika is the boy and that's his crazy mental hospital escapee dad then suddenly his dead baby obsession makes a lot more sense.
Old 11-30-2007, 09:11 PM
Enthusiast

Drunkenfairy is bathed in a white light of excellence Drunkenfairy is bathed in a white light of excellence Drunkenfairy is bathed in a white light of excellence Drunkenfairy is bathed in a white light of excellence Drunkenfairy is bathed in a white light of excellence Drunkenfairy is bathed in a white light of excellence Drunkenfairy is bathed in a white light of excellence
Forgot to check back here after it was fixed. Taemo suggested clearing cookies and that either worked or the hotfix went through.

Firefox is definitely superior to IE...I use it at home. Unfortunately, I'm not allowed to switch at work. Blah.

Which may be a hint that I shouldn't be hitting my favorite blogging/forum site during working hours.