11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Support

Old 10-09-2007, 01:02 PM

Krisplin has much to be proud of
Posting Photos
Hi!

i have uploaded a picture via the "upload image" link on my personal page. However, i dont know how to get it shown in the scroller.

any help appreciated
Old 10-09-2007, 02:06 PM
The Bishop's Wife

mrssteele is bathed in a white light of excellence mrssteele is bathed in a white light of excellence mrssteele is bathed in a white light of excellence mrssteele is bathed in a white light of excellence mrssteele is bathed in a white light of excellence mrssteele is bathed in a white light of excellence mrssteele is bathed in a white light of excellence
If you mean the public film strip, I think the pic needs a certain rating to display there. Basically, unless other folks rate your pics, they'll only display on your page. Someone will correct me if I'm wrong, I'm sure.
Old 10-09-2007, 06:06 PM

Snarfblatt is community member of note
Send a message via ICQ to Snarfblatt Send a message via AIM to Snarfblatt Send a message via MSN to Snarfblatt Send a message via Yahoo to Snarfblatt
I actually had this same issue. I uploaded a couple screenshots and they aren't displaying on my personal page.
Old 10-09-2007, 06:56 PM
Famous Member

Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snarfblatt View Post
I actually had this same issue. I uploaded a couple screenshots and they aren't displaying on my personal page.
I have had this happen on occasion. What I do to work around this is to upload the pic again (with a new name) and, once I see that it hits my strip I go back and delete the first post.
Old 10-09-2007, 07:41 PM
Enthusiast

Alycat is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Alycat is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Alycat is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Alycat is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Alycat is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Alycat is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Alycat is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Alycat is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Send a message via AIM to Alycat
I usually have to clear my internet files to get changes to my guildcafe personal page to show up.

Also, it has to be a jpeg. PNGs aren't compatable with the filmstrip (but they do create gaps if you upload any.)

I just wish there was a way to choose what pictures are and are not included. I want to share some screen shots but I don't necessarily want them in my filmstrip.
Old 12-19-2007, 04:41 AM

ArmyAunt has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alycat View Post
I usually have to clear my internet files to get changes to my guildcafe personal page to show up.

Also, it has to be a jpeg. PNGs aren't compatable with the filmstrip (but they do create gaps if you upload any.)

I just wish there was a way to choose what pictures are and are not included. I want to share some screen shots but I don't necessarily want them in my filmstrip.
Well, I guess I'll go and do a batch conversion of all my pics I uploaded & start from scratch. /sigh

What's the point of allowing PNGs if they don't work in the film strip?

Old 12-23-2007, 02:04 PM

ArmyAunt has much to be proud of
Okies, I deleted everything and uploaded JPGs, and now everything is showing up the way I want it to. And they're all organized by game in folders and sub-folders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alycat View Post
I discovered a way, of sorts, to do that. Put those pictures in a private album and you'll be able to share them with just who you want to with a password-encoded URL to that album. If you decide you don't want to share it any more, there's a link to generate a new password.