11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Gaming > FPS Connections

Old 12-03-2006, 11:24 PM
Troll

samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Star Wars Battlefront I or II
Anyone? Anyone?

I still have II installed and want to see if anyone would ever be interested in playing before i remove it.
Old 12-19-2006, 07:21 PM

Artica has much to be proud of
Send a message via Yahoo to Artica
I like to play, every once in a while just for that Star Wars Fix. Not much online though, as I did with my fellow Wanderhomies when Mr. Gomi had that server up.
Old 12-22-2006, 11:01 PM

WNxLithiumLT has set foot on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to WNxLithiumLT Send a message via AIM to WNxLithiumLT Send a message via MSN to WNxLithiumLT Send a message via Yahoo to WNxLithiumLT Send a message via Skype™ to WNxLithiumLT
SWBF2 is a cool game. Sadly, I left it at school...
Old 12-22-2006, 11:19 PM
Founding Member

Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
I only have I, I never bought II.

Now, who's gonna be TK'ing me in BF2142 tonight??~?!?~?~?

Old 01-11-2007, 01:15 AM

Darzon has much to be proud of
i only have number I, but i have playd 2
Old 01-14-2007, 08:44 AM
Infamous

Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
I played the first one for a month solid, then some game came out and I never played it again.

"[That] Coming from a guy who more or less spawn camps a web forum. . ." -- tekhedd
Old 06-04-2007, 03:52 PM

Sven788 has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Sven788
I have played both, but I quit because other good games came out.
Old 06-04-2007, 06:45 PM

Funny-Man has much to be proud of
Send a message via Yahoo to Funny-Man
I liked the console, think I should get it for PC???
Old 06-04-2007, 10:53 PM
Infamous

Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funny-Man View Post
I liked the console, think I should get it for PC???
How you people can stand FPS' on consoles without keyboard/mouse support, I'll never know.

"[That] Coming from a guy who more or less spawn camps a web forum. . ." -- tekhedd