11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Groups/Guilds/Clans > Leader Support

Old 11-16-2007, 03:49 PM

hakujouryu has much to be proud of
I'm new, can anyone help me get started?
Hi, my main problem right now is I don't now how to get my guild Roster updated. when I registered, I listed What game and server, and Poof! Guild Cafe knew my info. But, now We've leveled and have more members. How do I get My Guild page to Auto update?

Thank you for your help!
-Hakujou <3
Old 11-16-2007, 06:01 PM
Famous Member

Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence
First, hello and welcome aboard.

Unfortunately, I can't help with any guild page/roster questions as I have no experience dealing with any of that. However, I'm sure others with knowledge in this area will be more than happy to help you.

If you have any other questions, post them and I (along with others, I'm sure) will try to help you along.

I look forward to reading your posts in the forums.
Old 11-16-2007, 09:29 PM

hakujouryu has much to be proud of
Thank you anyways!
Old 11-17-2007, 06:12 PM
gamerDNA Regina Omnipotens

Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to Roxianna Send a message via MSN to Roxianna Send a message via Yahoo to Roxianna
A roster fix is forthcoming
Its going to fix many issues that people are complaining of. Once the patch is in, probably by Monday 11/19, we'll be able to have a better look at why characters are not updating.