11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Groups/Guilds/Clans > Leader Support

Old 11-14-2007, 10:53 AM
Savant, but with a star!

Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Sensational
Logo problem.
So I'm trying to edit our guildpage a little bit but I'm having some problems with the logo. Not sure if this is the right place to ask, perhaps I should've gone to the Pixelators but... well it's to late now.

Since we can only upload Jpeg format pictures and since we can only use pictures hosted on GC, how do I get a logo that has a transparent background like the standard generated one? I'm wondering if I'm simply doing something wrong with PS, because as soon as I save the picture to JPEG format it automaticly generates a white background, wich kinda doesn't work very well with the deep forest theme. I suppose the same goes for any other image that I might want to use other then the background.
Old 11-14-2007, 01:22 PM
Enthusiast

Vorbis is bathed in a white light of excellence Vorbis is bathed in a white light of excellence Vorbis is bathed in a white light of excellence Vorbis is bathed in a white light of excellence Vorbis is bathed in a white light of excellence Vorbis is bathed in a white light of excellence
Afaik jpeg does not support transparency at all but GuildCafe should let you use a .png which does.
Old 11-14-2007, 04:33 PM
Savant, but with a star!

Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Sensational
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vorbis View Post
Afaik jpeg does not support transparency at all but GuildCafe should let you use a .png which does.
Alrighty, says I can only upload the .jpeg format unless I read that wrong hehe.
Edit: Yep, just went back and checked, and I did read that wrong =/
Old 11-17-2007, 07:32 PM
gamerDNA Regina Omnipotens

Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to Roxianna Send a message via MSN to Roxianna Send a message via Yahoo to Roxianna
Small hint
.png

24bit with transparency intact PWNs all formats. We support it. Start using it.

Click here to find out why.