11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Gaming > FPS Connections

Old 12-29-2006, 10:28 PM

Amnar has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Amnar
I just beat this game. Freaking awesome game, definately worth it, even if only for the single player. The ending was a bit of a copout though......

Overall, great action shooter.
Old 12-31-2006, 07:08 AM

Unholy has much to be proud of
I got it the night it came out, it's amazing. Single player was fun, a lot of depth, and keeps you wondering what's next. The AI isn't stupid which is a first, at least for me. Multiplayer is a lot of fun except for the fact that when going towards a corner you can lean against the wall and go into 3rd person - a lot of people do this and camp corners - but you can just aim at the corner and get ready for them to turn then blow them away. Overall, its a great game and I recommend getting it.
Old 01-11-2007, 11:36 PM

Daiuske has much to be proud of
Very cool game online
Old 01-14-2007, 01:56 AM

hall88 has much to be proud of
Very good single player game but thier online play is weak. I expected this from UBI though, I can't remeber when they put out a game that had a good online connectivity. As for single player its amazing. Utilizes the mechanics used in Gears of War where you can't get hit (espically in Realism mode). Its a FPS for a tactical player but if you want to map out every move like in previous RB6, you will be left with disappointment. It has minimual planning to make you feel more active in the game, but not too much run and gunning like a Doom or Quake.

I'd give it a 8.9/10.
Old 01-17-2007, 08:17 AM

Cailis has much to be proud of
I got this game for X-mas and it has been the missing link for me since I fell away from Counter-Strike. I left MMO's since I bought my 360 and this game has been the pinnacle (for Shooters at least), Oblivion and Fight Night 3 being the primary reasons for leaving. It's multiplayer has a great pace to it, very realistic in motion, control, and weapon response. The 'PEC', persistent elite creation gives tons and tons of room for customization and indivuality, something I think truely sets it apart from other shooters. Customizable armor, clothing, and weapons.... rank structure based directly off the US Army both non-com and Officer, achieved through XP earned by playing different adversarial modes...which you receive, win or lose. Definitely the next-gen answer to my Counter-Strike addiction.

Last edited by Cailis : 01-17-2007 at 08:30 AM.
Old 01-26-2007, 07:23 PM

beyondGAMER has much to be proud of
I love this game. Definitely great for the next-gen counterstrike fix, but I also love co-op modes (especially terrorist hunt since the terrorists tend to move around a lot and it gets quite intense)
Old 05-24-2007, 07:32 PM

Funny-Man has much to be proud of
Send a message via Yahoo to Funny-Man
true that
I've played a little online and it wasn't the greatest, but the story and graphics are pretty amazing, not ganna lie.
Old 05-25-2007, 06:41 PM

Koto-LotD has set foot on a distinguished road
This is the only game i play on my Xbox right now i am only a staff sergeant but am alot better then my rank. This game is great i like the whole theme of it. The levels are detailed and the graphics are pretty good its just nice to play. All the different things you can use and weapons you can customise your playstyle get the weapons and equipment which best fits you.

I think this game is as realistic as you can get in terms of shooters.
Old 05-25-2007, 09:56 PM

jimmakos has much to be proud of
Vegas is great.the best R6 after rogue Spear.all we enjoyed mp then now are excited.at last another ultimate co-op game.amazing graphics-Ai.The best co-op ever.it also rocks on x-box360