Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > General > Hodge Podge

Old 12-19-2006, 05:06 AM

peter is community member of note
too many forums
um, ever heard of subforums ...?
Old 12-19-2006, 02:09 PM
Founding Member

Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
I'll translate.

Thanks,
[YOURNAMEHERE]

ps...sorry, couldn't resist some lighthearted teasing. But if you're serious about your suggestion, some courtesy never hurts.

Old 12-19-2006, 02:14 PM

can you also disable my rep in the admincp its sort of annoying to be ranked with posts and rep and respect and honor and, and ...
Old 12-19-2006, 02:27 PM
Founding Member

Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Quote:
Originally Posted by peter View Post
can you also disable my rep in the admincp its sort of annoying to be ranked with posts and rep and respect and honor and, and ...

Dear, if I have to keep translating for you I'm going to have to demand an increase in salary and full benefits.

Old 12-19-2006, 02:46 PM

I never claimed to be articulate >.<

p.s. if you don't get that raise, maybe you would settle for a nice hot bubble bath with me.
Old 12-19-2006, 04:16 PM
Founding Member

Maybe I should have included the fact they'd have to be benefits to cover my whole family, and a big salary because my husband is 6'6 and it takes quite a bit of groceries to feed him.

Old 12-19-2006, 04:38 PM
Founding Member

Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community
Send a message via AIM to Shadow Send a message via Yahoo to Shadow
ya Cess probably has some trouble fitting into a regular bath, however this thread prove my female gamer point in my blog quite nicely

CHECK OUT THE GAMERDNA CITY
26 % Nerd, 17% Geek, 4% Dork
Old 12-19-2006, 05:00 PM

and which blog is that, proving what point?
Old 12-19-2006, 05:10 PM
Founding Member

Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community
Send a message via AIM to Shadow Send a message via Yahoo to Shadow
just seeing that female gamers are a rare asset and they tend to get hit on more often then others

CHECK OUT THE GAMERDNA CITY
26 % Nerd, 17% Geek, 4% Dork
Old 12-19-2006, 05:32 PM

Did you also know that the sky is blue? Quick! Write up a blog on that subject.