11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Support

Old 10-12-2007, 08:03 PM
Savant, but with a star!

Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Sensational
Achievement: Voice of Reason.
Is it b0rked? I don't seem to be getting any credits towards the achievement, or atleast it's not displaying on the "Your home" achievement tab. Unless I'm just missing something here.
Old 10-12-2007, 10:32 PM
Founding Member

Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community
Send a message via AIM to Shadow Send a message via Yahoo to Shadow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensational View Post
Is it b0rked? I don't seem to be getting any credits towards the achievement, or atleast it's not displaying on the "Your home" achievement tab. Unless I'm just missing something here.
you got a purple diamond also.....uke:

CHECK OUT THE GAMERDNA CITY
26 % Nerd, 17% Geek, 4% Dork
Old 10-12-2007, 11:07 PM
Savant, but with a star!

Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
you got a purple diamond also.....uke:
Yuh really, Dem told me, that's what reminded me of the achivement. Figured I'd check how far I had to go and I couldn't find it.
Old 10-12-2007, 11:26 PM
Infamous

Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensational View Post
Yuh really, Dem told me, that's what reminded me of the achivement. Figured I'd check how far I had to go and I couldn't find it.
Bow to me, for I was the one who gave you it. Seriously, I voted up some post this morning and you got it.

"[That] Coming from a guy who more or less spawn camps a web forum. . ." -- tekhedd
Old 10-13-2007, 03:02 AM
Savant, but with a star!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jodou View Post
Bow to me, for I was the one who gave you it. Seriously, I voted up some post this morning and you got it.
Kewl. So, I'm bathing now, that's.. clean. I wonder if I could change the white light to a different color, perhaps.. orange? I don't know why though, but why not?