11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Gaming > MUDs and Interactive Fiction

Old 06-25-2011, 03:19 AM

Fiddler has much to be proud of
Just Kidding!
Wow, what memories. I was Fool, the color bunny, throughout my four years of undergrad. A busted computer and graduate school derailed my playing, and when I tried to come back during some down time in the summers I could never connect to the server.

I've got a lot of fond memories of this game. The humor and community made it one of the few online games I've ever stuck with for more than a few months. I really enjoyed creating areas for the game (Candyland, never the same game twice), but my favorite invention had to be the wandering Waldo mob that would teleport to a new location as soon as you found him.
Old 08-15-2011, 12:01 AM

Jcates001 has much to be proud of
Wow! Look at all the old JB people! I was having a withdrawal and decided to google search Jellybean mud to see if perhaps someone had brought it back up. But only to find this thread. Not sure if anyone ever checks this anymore...

I was Peppy, Turtles, and Fox on Jellybean. I remember lots of people here in this thread!
Old 09-11-2011, 02:57 AM

Dulcinea has much to be proud of
Ahhh....the good old JB days. There are times when I'm farting around on the computer, much like right now, when I wish it was still around.

I wasted many delightful hours as Hara and Dulcinea on JB. Good times, good times!
Old 11-21-2011, 06:13 AM

H8Symbol has much to be proud of
I was some variation of Ben throughout the years.
Old 11-22-2011, 01:12 AM

TJPROB has much to be proud of
Ah JB.... I was TJPROB. God i miss The days rushing home to log on and stare at Hawkeye while pestering Peppy and Kolam. good times.
Old 02-17-2012, 09:42 AM

thecocoabaker has much to be proud of
Lisette here
I was Lisette (the one making out with all the demigods), I was 9-12 when I played, haha I was there when the game was moved to Jellybean II and I went from being one level away from godhood to being a noob. I miss the original JB.
Old 03-13-2012, 09:55 PM

RitheDelcove has much to be proud of
Hey folks,

Poxe here, played on JB and JB II. Was around pretty much to the end on and off. Loved it and all the people. Would be awesome to see it come back some day. Hope everyone is doing well. Think i started in 96. When i was 12. Crazy how long ago that was!
Old 05-15-2012, 02:17 AM

Charbonne has much to be proud of
OMG, i just realized how many people actually miss the little mud! Makes me wanna just build a new JB just to hang out in again. I don't know if anyone else is on it, but me and my sibs are all on Gaia Online, so I guess we could create a guild for all of those that miss the good old days of Text based games and hang out. Don't know how well it'd do, but if you wanna, just look me up, I'm Diamond_Wales on that site.