11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Gaming > MUDs and Interactive Fiction

Old 05-21-2009, 01:40 AM

Dillgaar has set foot on a distinguished road
Crazy that a thread from about 2 years ago brought all the bunnies out of the woodwork.

I think I can still contact Callas and last I heard she had a copy of the source code.

I used to build areas with Malreux, Callas, Lotto and the crew... X was in charge and Ichi made an appearance now and then... I don't remember if Shim was still around at the time but Reflexx was the top cheese builder...

man those were the days and yeah it is still the best time I have ever had in any type of mmo... good times...
Old 06-12-2009, 07:00 PM

Charbonne has much to be proud of
Man, this is one game that I do miss. I used to be Leanne in the game, and have played it since 1998. Good old times, before Xanax kicked Lotto and Callas off. Heck, it was really funny because I actually got not only myself addicted to the game, but my siblings as well. One of the best communities I've ever been in, and I wish that it was still around.
Old 07-16-2009, 03:34 PM

Houstonia has much to be proud of
wow.. Jellybean... I LOVED Jellybean. I went to go play recently and was dismayed to find it was gone. I just did a Google search and came up with this thread. I was Nalasra/Arsalana/Agatha and perhaps Sparkey on Jellyeban - at various times. I was there at the beginning. ages ago.

Do any of y'all still mud, and if so - where do you mud at? No one seems to spend much time developing mud - but I prefer text-based games as opposed to graphical mmorpg types.
Old 10-07-2009, 02:50 AM

seatil has much to be proud of
I was Toast on JellyBean. I was wondering what JB was doing these days. Sad to see it not around any more, but that seems to be the story for most MUDs these days.
Old 12-06-2009, 12:36 AM

djerk has much to be proud of
I was Primeval or something. Man this game was a major part of my late childhood and the main reason I got into the Beatles and Edward Gorey. I remember being the first dude to complete that Ocarina of Time-esque place. The Egyptian Pyramid or something. Tried to find it years later but it was already gone I guess. I don't remember most of your names but I remember Xanax and some of the admins' names. So long ago...

I wonder how well I would find my way around if I could play it again.
Old 01-04-2010, 08:34 PM

DreamsInDigital has much to be proud of
Missing JB
ChibiChibi reporting in! Miss JB quite a bit...so many hours with friends
Old 03-16-2010, 10:09 PM

quakerbabemh has much to be proud of
I was lessa on Jellybean, my sister was slyvan...Jellybean is the reason that I know how to type now...haha...Lately I have been playing a mudd called AU, because it was the closest one I could find that had an even slightly similar atmosphere, but I still miss the days of Jellybean and killing smurfs and scooby doo!
Old 03-20-2010, 08:26 PM

Sadira has much to be proud of
oh wow, I miss jellybeans so much... but I forget the name I used the most... was this one maybe?
Old 05-25-2010, 11:58 PM

eelpout has much to be proud of
Wow, hey all, Viper here. Yep really miss that game alot. Every game I try always falls behind JB.
Old 06-15-2010, 05:58 AM

Macethree has much to be proud of
Its been so long!
Hey everyone! I was macethree on in jb. I hope people will still see this thread it took me a long time to find it. Lemme know what's goin with other games if you see this it would be great to connect with you guys again.