11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Support

Old 01-05-2008, 09:02 PM

Lunor has much to be proud of
yeah im sorta having the same problem i love this website using it for my guild but im having roster problems, THe only way to update ur character info is to add a new character under ur personal page just type the same name of your main or alt or whoever you want to be updated and it should do that
Old 01-05-2008, 09:24 PM
Enthusiast

Tanaiika is a paragon of the community Tanaiika is a paragon of the community Tanaiika is a paragon of the community Tanaiika is a paragon of the community Tanaiika is a paragon of the community
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunor View Post
yeah im sorta having the same problem i love this website using it for my guild but im having roster problems, THe only way to update ur character info is to add a new character under ur personal page just type the same name of your main or alt or whoever you want to be updated and it should do that
Strange its updating fine for me... im a little confused at the process of the problem are you saying that when you go to update your original character it doesnt update on the roster or your having issues with programming in new characters?

Normaly editing my original character profile ussualy did it for me.

Vorbis - if I imagine Taniika is the boy and that's his crazy mental hospital escapee dad then suddenly his dead baby obsession makes a lot more sense.
Old 01-06-2008, 03:37 AM
Famous Member

stunt has much to be proud of
ya i have to let people invite themself if i invite them they never get the email.
Old 01-28-2008, 05:51 AM

Elya has much to be proud of
I have done as suggested above and gone to character page and clicked inkwell to update, and it does not update when I save. It all stays the same. It would be great if there was a (rest/renew) button on the roster page, where it would go to the armory and upload new info.

Please help me fix this with a guild that has around 300 members there are going to be issues if they can't update.

Thank You!
Old 01-28-2008, 10:57 PM

Terrab has much to be proud of
Is there a way to update the roster for everyone. Those that left the guild aren't going to come to the page and click the ink bottle.
Old 02-22-2008, 01:18 PM

vel has much to be proud of
How to make sure only main character for a player shows up in roster? I went to manage section and specifically said Main only for roster but, whenever I go to guildpage it gives main & alt.

Plz suggest what to do.
Old 02-22-2008, 02:00 PM
gamerDNA Regina Omnipotens

Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to Roxianna Send a message via MSN to Roxianna Send a message via Yahoo to Roxianna
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrab View Post
Is there a way to update the roster for everyone. Those that left the guild aren't going to come to the page and click the ink bottle.
The answer to this question and other WoW roster management issues is in the helpdesk knowledgebase here.
Old 02-22-2008, 02:06 PM
gamerDNA Regina Omnipotens

Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to Roxianna Send a message via MSN to Roxianna Send a message via Yahoo to Roxianna
I checked it out...
Quote:
Originally Posted by vel View Post
How to make sure only main character for a player shows up in roster? I went to manage section and specifically said Main only for roster but, whenever I go to guildpage it gives main & alt.

Plz suggest what to do.
...and apparently there is a new bug. The setting to make only main characters is not saving. I am creating a new bug report.
Old 03-03-2008, 08:34 PM

-Borked- is community member of note
I glanced at the posts here but forgive me if I repeat things. My guild site is having roster issues, as well. My own character is logged in and what not, but still shows him being a lower level than he is. Also, despite the games tab in the manage section having our guild and server entered in, the roster list is not showing everyone or listing the ones not in yet as "unclaimed." Could someone take a peak at our site and let me know what's up? Much appreciated!!!
World of Warcraft
Old 03-09-2008, 04:32 PM

Grahamiam has much to be proud of
Is it not possible to make our roster link to Armory?

If not, I guess I'll just build a custom page.

Also, reading this thread, my roster is supposed to get built automatically from Armory scrapings? Does this mean it should populate people who are in the guild but not registered? If so, that's not working for me.