11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Support

Old 12-14-2007, 11:30 PM
gamerDNA Team

Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evadne View Post
Nope, this is all confusing me, but I think I have the same question. How do I update my guild roster? We're a Wow guild and only two of us have our class posted though there are others that have their wow characters on their personal page. I've tried pressing the ink icon next to my character's profile and pressing save, but still my posted level is several days behind my current level. Another member, although they have added their profile and are listed on the Wow guild roster, has no class listed for them even though they have repeatedly pressed said ink icon. What are we doing wrong?
After performing the above actions, have you compared what we are displaying to what is contained in the Armory? Also note that characters below a certain level (I believe 20) won't be displayed in the Armory and thus might get an incomplete record.

Disruptor Beam -- Facebook RPGs
Old 12-14-2007, 11:31 PM
gamerDNA Team

Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community
Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxes View Post
This sucks...as guild master im haveing the hard time with this...im gonna pull my entire guild out from this place if i cant update the guild chart in the roster page >.<
abraxes, what aspect are you having trouble with? Your guild site looks like it has acquired the roster from the armory.

Disruptor Beam -- Facebook RPGs
Old 12-14-2007, 11:41 PM
gamerDNA Regina Omnipotens

Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to Roxianna Send a message via MSN to Roxianna Send a message via Yahoo to Roxianna
Please note that members who's names are listed in red on the list in the Members tab will not show in your roster until they accept the guild leaders invitation to join.

For WoW guild, to update the roster, your members must go to their scores and profiles and edit their characters. This will cause our system to pull the latest data on that character from the armory.
Old 12-16-2007, 06:51 AM

Tyrlien has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxianna View Post
Please note that members who's names are listed in red on the list in the Members tab will not show in your roster until they accept the guild leaders invitation to join.
I am having this same problem. I got an email from my guild leader and clicked on the link, set up my profile etc. I am still showing as a red name on the Members tab and do not show up on the roster. Can you please tell me how to get this to work correctly?

-Tyr
Old 12-19-2007, 03:02 AM

Evadne has much to be proud of
That was very useful knowing that characters under level 20 dont have an armory profile, but still, I'm having problems with characters above 50. My own character is posted here to be at level 52 when on the armory it says she is 58. So no, they don't match and havent matched for more weeks. I have other guild members who have updated their profiles (and are above 50) but still show up as a level 0 on the roster page. Their personal pages have no information uploaded from the armory either although they have added their characters.

~ Evadne
Old 12-20-2007, 09:31 PM

Dondemarco has much to be proud of
im having the same touble as the guy with the site not detecting wow toons we hae a few people that got it but after that none are getting detected
Old 12-27-2007, 03:33 PM

Karnidge has much to be proud of
Any chance you are going to fix the roster problem? We play WoW and none of our profiles are up to date. I went to the scores and profiles page and saved each profile of my characters, and they are still not updated. Go go... fix it!
Old 12-28-2007, 01:17 AM

Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to Roxianna Send a message via MSN to Roxianna Send a message via Yahoo to Roxianna
Hi, I just got back from an out-of-town holiday. I want you guys to know that I have heard you. I logged into WoW and changed my items. Tomorrow I will edit my character on GuildCafe to see if the changes took.
Old 01-04-2008, 02:52 PM

Orrion_of_Fenris has much to be proud of
When I created my site the roster populated with the names of present guild members. Since then some of the players have left and they were not members of guildcafe. How can I get the roster to repopulate with the new members that have not registered with guildcafe yet like it did when it was first created? And how can I remove characters that were not members of guildcafe.
Old 01-04-2008, 04:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orrion_of_Fenris View Post
When I created my site the roster populated with the names of present guild members. Since then some of the players have left and they were not members of guildcafe. How can I get the roster to repopulate with the new members that have not registered with guildcafe yet like it did when it was first created? And how can I remove characters that were not members of guildcafe.
The roster does not update automatically. To get rid of unclaimed characters belonging to former guildies. Claim the characters as your own, then delete them from the "characters" tab on your personal page.

To see your newer members' characters on the guild roster, they must join GuildCafe and become a member of your guild here then use the "Profile Builder" link (at the top of every page) to add their characters. When characters are added or edited, our system goes to the armory to get the latest information.

That being said, we are looking at adding an automatic update feature. In addition, I am tracking down some possible bugs having to do with characters no updating no matter what.