11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Support

Old 10-11-2007, 02:45 PM

Gemeralkong has much to be proud of
Roster problem
well im probobly just confused so heres the deal idk how to add a game to teh roster and members or is it that your members have to join to add them to the roster?
Old 10-11-2007, 03:18 PM
gamerDNA Regina Omnipotens

Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to Roxianna Send a message via MSN to Roxianna Send a message via Yahoo to Roxianna
The games you choose in your guild's "manage" area under the games tab are the ones that will show in your roster--but only for member who have entered characters in their "Score and Profiles" tab in their personal page.

The exception is that we are scraping the Armory to grab WoW characters by guild. These show as "unclaimed."
Old 11-26-2007, 01:18 AM

perrinaybara45 has much to be proud of
Update my roster
How do i update the roster?
Old 11-26-2007, 01:45 AM

Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to Roxianna Send a message via MSN to Roxianna Send a message via Yahoo to Roxianna
Quote:
Originally Posted by perrinaybara45 View Post
How do i update the roster?
The answer to this is different depending on the game. Generally though characters are updates in Scores and Profiles on people's personal pages. Members are added and removed from the guild home by the "add members" link.
Old 12-02-2007, 09:21 PM

malkov2007 has much to be proud of
How do you update for World of Warcraft specifically?
Old 12-02-2007, 10:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by malkov2007 View Post
How do you update for World of Warcraft specifically?
If your members visit their Scores and Profiles tab and click the little ink bottle next to a WoW character, a form will come up. When save is clicked, the system goes to the armory to get an update.
Old 12-06-2007, 09:13 PM

firestorm10 has much to be proud of
roster won't allow me to show only main characters, dunno if it's a bug
Old 12-06-2007, 10:30 PM
Enthusiast

Tanaiika is a paragon of the community Tanaiika is a paragon of the community Tanaiika is a paragon of the community Tanaiika is a paragon of the community Tanaiika is a paragon of the community
i know its a little complicated, what i did from trial and error is took a couple of new accounts and just went through trial and fire testing to see with adding to the roster, then i compiled the info to see what the fastest sollution is, then i posted that on my kin forum... i suggest you do the same for your clan/kin/guild, they will thank you for it later ;D
on a minor note i am no longer in the kin =*( kinda sad, oh well Pirates of the burning sea here i come.

Vorbis - if I imagine Taniika is the boy and that's his crazy mental hospital escapee dad then suddenly his dead baby obsession makes a lot more sense.
Last edited by Tanaiika : 12-06-2007 at 10:30 PM. Reason: missprint
Old 12-11-2007, 06:53 AM

Evadne has much to be proud of
Nope, this is all confusing me, but I think I have the same question. How do I update my guild roster? We're a Wow guild and only two of us have our class posted though there are others that have their wow characters on their personal page. I've tried pressing the ink icon next to my character's profile and pressing save, but still my posted level is several days behind my current level. Another member, although they have added their profile and are listed on the Wow guild roster, has no class listed for them even though they have repeatedly pressed said ink icon. What are we doing wrong?
Old 12-14-2007, 07:57 PM

abraxes has much to be proud of
This sucks...as guild master im haveing the hard time with this...im gonna pull my entire guild out from this place if i cant update the guild chart in the roster page >.<