11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Gaming > FPS Connections

Old 10-03-2007, 10:12 AM
The Bishop's Wife

mrssteele is bathed in a white light of excellence mrssteele is bathed in a white light of excellence mrssteele is bathed in a white light of excellence mrssteele is bathed in a white light of excellence mrssteele is bathed in a white light of excellence mrssteele is bathed in a white light of excellence mrssteele is bathed in a white light of excellence
Teehee. Sorry, I couldn't resist (mostly because it's what I thought of when you posted "quaker" -- well, that and the dude on the Quaker Oats canister).
Old 10-03-2007, 02:24 PM
Famous Member

DarthSirov is a cornerstone of the community DarthSirov is a cornerstone of the community DarthSirov is a cornerstone of the community
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Steele View Post
Teehee. Sorry, I couldn't resist (mostly because it's what I thought of when you posted "quaker" -- well, that and the dude on the Quaker Oats canister).
LOL... so I would imagine the Logo guy would be playing Quake or as a character at Quake.

Phantasyrpg.com
Good ticked based game, easy to play and get engrossed.

http://www.kongregate.com?referrer=Darth_Sirov
Kongregate - One of the best place to look for good Flash Games

www.disputedgalaxy.com
Best Flash Space Shooter Game
Old 10-03-2007, 07:32 PM
Innovative

tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via ICQ to tekhedd Send a message via AIM to tekhedd Send a message via Yahoo to tekhedd
Quote:
Are they even allowed to play video games?
Aren't you thinking of the Amish?

-- We're not the crazy ones! --
Old 10-03-2007, 09:46 PM
Infamous

Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Quote:
Originally Posted by tekhedd View Post
LOL!

"[That] Coming from a guy who more or less spawn camps a web forum. . ." -- tekhedd
Old 10-03-2007, 10:06 PM
Infamous

Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction

This is the best I could do with paint, so sue me.

"[That] Coming from a guy who more or less spawn camps a web forum. . ." -- tekhedd
Old 10-04-2007, 03:47 AM
Infamous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jodou View Post
I originally bought a 360 for GoW and never regretted it because the single-player was solid. That is until a PC version was announced and now I'm sort of pissed. I'm gonna laugh if they link the two versions over live and 360 fanboi's start crying about how much the PC guys own them.

It's not even a competition between the two really, as the controller loses in every aspect.
Speaking of the PC version, let's see how it's doing.

Old 10-04-2007, 01:14 PM
Famous Member

DarthSirov is a cornerstone of the community DarthSirov is a cornerstone of the community DarthSirov is a cornerstone of the community
Quote:

Now that's what I'm talking about. Lets make a Quaker model/skin for Q3 or something

Phantasyrpg.com

www.disputedgalaxy.com
Old 10-04-2007, 01:54 PM
The Bishop's Wife

mrssteele is bathed in a white light of excellence mrssteele is bathed in a white light of excellence mrssteele is bathed in a white light of excellence mrssteele is bathed in a white light of excellence mrssteele is bathed in a white light of excellence mrssteele is bathed in a white light of excellence mrssteele is bathed in a white light of excellence
Quote:
Originally Posted by tekhedd View Post
No, I was thinking of Quakers but I really have no idea what they're allowed to do. Cool tee though.
Old 10-04-2007, 01:55 PM
The Bishop's Wife

Quote:

That's the guy!
Old 10-04-2007, 03:54 PM
Famous Member

Quote:
That's the guy!
To think I used to eat Quaker's Oats when I was young, and if I still do have some, I probably would prepare some with chocolate syrup and other ingredients.

Phantasyrpg.com

www.disputedgalaxy.com