11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > General > Hodge Podge

Old 09-29-2007, 05:26 AM
Famous Member

DarthSirov is a cornerstone of the community DarthSirov is a cornerstone of the community DarthSirov is a cornerstone of the community
Well, I got colorful-disciplined, 47-37. Sounds like me, though some questions I have to guess because I doubt some will happen.

Phantasyrpg.com
Good ticked based game, easy to play and get engrossed.

http://www.kongregate.com?referrer=Darth_Sirov
Kongregate - One of the best place to look for good Flash Games

www.disputedgalaxy.com
Best Flash Space Shooter Game
Old 09-29-2007, 05:34 AM
Enthusiast

RedQ is bathed in a white light of excellence RedQ is bathed in a white light of excellence RedQ is bathed in a white light of excellence RedQ is bathed in a white light of excellence RedQ is bathed in a white light of excellence RedQ is bathed in a white light of excellence RedQ is bathed in a white light of excellence
Send a message via AIM to RedQ
I described the guild I was in before. I got Colorful-Disciplined (Clean-Raunchy: 47, Relaxed-Hardcore: 48) But I eventually got annoyed of the sick game wow plays on the hardcore ppl and quit the game /shrug
Old 09-29-2007, 05:37 AM
Famous Member

DarthSirov is a cornerstone of the community DarthSirov is a cornerstone of the community DarthSirov is a cornerstone of the community
I've been thinking then... since I am the one handling the guild, I guess it follows the effects, and people like what I have done.

Phantasyrpg.com

www.disputedgalaxy.com
Old 09-29-2007, 06:35 AM
More Famous Than Human

TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence
I got Colorful-Disciplined as well...In fact, I took the test again after as I could see a better description for me, yet I got the same result.
Old 09-29-2007, 06:50 AM
Enthusiast

Alycat is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Alycat is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Alycat is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Alycat is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Alycat is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Alycat is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Alycat is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Alycat is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Send a message via AIM to Alycat
I think colorful-disciplined was an accurate score for me. I'm all about happy mediums.
Old 09-29-2007, 06:59 AM
Famous Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arelos@738 View Post
I got Colorful-Disciplined as well...In fact, I took the test again after as I could see a better description for me, yet I got the same result.
It's probably who you really are

Phantasyrpg.com

www.disputedgalaxy.com
Old 09-29-2007, 07:03 AM
Famous Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alycat View Post
I think colorful-disciplined was an accurate score for me. I'm all about happy mediums.
Hurray for Coloful-disciplined.

Phantasyrpg.com

www.disputedgalaxy.com
Old 09-29-2007, 07:44 AM
Enthusiast

Ama-Ebi is a cornerstone of the community Ama-Ebi is a cornerstone of the community Ama-Ebi is a cornerstone of the community
Send a message via AIM to Ama-Ebi Send a message via MSN to Ama-Ebi
  • Risque indicates players and guilds who prefer a mostly uncensored environment.
  • Intense players and guilds are organized, and expect a high level of attention to what's happening in the game.
Clean-Raunchy: 58, Relaxed-Hardcore: 46)

Fun quiz. Definately more for a male point of answering. I'm usually the one burping.

Seems pretty accurate. If I know the people in guild chat are adults who don't mind curse words or raunchy talk, then I have fun. I make sure to temper subject matter and language if I'm around people I don't know very well and especially if they are kids or don't appreciate that type of talk. Games are fun and I joke around in them. I may not always be the best in what I do, but people know I give all I have to give especially if it's in a group activity.

Ama-Ebi Unagi Zahira Daja
Old 09-29-2007, 09:03 AM
The Bishop's Wife

mrssteele is bathed in a white light of excellence mrssteele is bathed in a white light of excellence mrssteele is bathed in a white light of excellence mrssteele is bathed in a white light of excellence mrssteele is bathed in a white light of excellence mrssteele is bathed in a white light of excellence mrssteele is bathed in a white light of excellence
Risque-Intense (Clean-Raunchy: 54, Relaxed-Hardcore: 49)

Can someone post the descriptions for Colorful-Disciplined? I couldn't find them anywhere and I'd like to know what they mean. Thanks!
Old 09-29-2007, 09:25 AM
Famous Member

I'm trying to find the info again... but just like the others, cannot find details once checked.

Phantasyrpg.com

www.disputedgalaxy.com