11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!


Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Support


Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 09-26-2007, 02:05 AM
Crusher of Things's Avatar
Crusher of Things Crusher of Things is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Nebraska, USA
Posts: 20
Crusher of Things is community member of note
Send a message via Yahoo to Crusher of Things
Question Some newbie questions :)
Hi, just joined and I can't figure out a few things and didn't find a FAQ for beginners (perhaps you should add one if it doesn't already exist).

Anyway, a couple things, first, I see people with the guild cafe images in their sigs, how do I get one of my own? I didn't see anything on my personal page that would let me make one or whatever.

Second, how on earth do I add my Yahoo IM id to my profile so in the forums people can click my yahoo icon? I can't find any place to enter this. The only thing I found related to the forums was the signature and avatar section, but nothing for entering additional profile info.

Sorry if these have been asked before but I didn't see this anywhere else. Thanks.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-26-2007, 02:42 AM
Delmar's Avatar
Delmar Delmar is offline
Famous Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: NJ, USA
Posts: 639
Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusher of Things View Post
Hi, just joined and I can't figure out a few things and didn't find a FAQ for beginners (perhaps you should add one if it doesn't already exist).
Welcome aboard. If you have questions, you can always ask. its a very friendly, helpful community here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusher of Things View Post
Anyway, a couple things, first, I see people with the guild cafe images in their sigs, how do I get one of my own? I didn't see anything on my personal page that would let me make one or whatever.
Go to your "personal page" under "Your Home" on the main menu at the top of the webpage. click on the badges tab (its toward the right side of the screen about 20% of the way down the page. Follow the directions to add it to your sig

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusher of Things View Post
Second, how on earth do I add my Yahoo IM id to my profile so in the forums people can click my yahoo icon? I can't find any place to enter this. The only thing I found related to the forums was the signature and avatar section, but nothing for entering additional profile info.
Okay, this can be a little confusing. follow these directions:
1. click on "mail" all the way at the top on the left side of the page under the big "Guildcafe"
2. click on "edit profile" on the left side of the screen
3. enter your info in the appropriate box(es)
4. click "save changes" at the bottom of the screen

If you have any further problems with this, post here for more help.
__________________
Delmar a/k/a Captain Unobservant
Who can forget his famous warcry: "huh?"
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-27-2007, 05:51 PM
ultimateflash's Avatar
ultimateflash ultimateflash is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Highland, KS
Posts: 22
ultimateflash has much to be proud of
Send a message via Yahoo to ultimateflash
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmar View Post
Welcome aboard. If you have questions, you can always ask. its a very friendly, helpful community here



Go to your "personal page" under "Your Home" on the main menu at the top of the webpage. click on the badges tab (its toward the right side of the screen about 20% of the way down the page. Follow the directions to add it to your sig



Okay, this can be a little confusing. follow these directions:
1. click on "mail" all the way at the top on the left side of the page under the big "Guildcafe"
2. click on "edit profile" on the left side of the screen
3. enter your info in the appropriate box(es)
4. click "save changes" at the bottom of the screen

If you have any further problems with this, post here for more help.

Good help there Delmar, rep coming your way!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-27-2007, 06:46 PM
Delmar's Avatar
Delmar Delmar is offline
Famous Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: NJ, USA
Posts: 639
Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence
I'm glad it helped
__________________
Delmar a/k/a Captain Unobservant
Who can forget his famous warcry: "huh?"
Reply With Quote
Post Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On