11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Support

Old 09-26-2007, 02:05 AM

Crusher of Things is community member of note
Send a message via Yahoo to Crusher of Things
Question Some newbie questions :)
Hi, just joined and I can't figure out a few things and didn't find a FAQ for beginners (perhaps you should add one if it doesn't already exist).

Anyway, a couple things, first, I see people with the guild cafe images in their sigs, how do I get one of my own? I didn't see anything on my personal page that would let me make one or whatever.

Second, how on earth do I add my Yahoo IM id to my profile so in the forums people can click my yahoo icon? I can't find any place to enter this. The only thing I found related to the forums was the signature and avatar section, but nothing for entering additional profile info.

Sorry if these have been asked before but I didn't see this anywhere else. Thanks.

Old 09-26-2007, 02:42 AM
Famous Member

Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusher of Things View Post
Hi, just joined and I can't figure out a few things and didn't find a FAQ for beginners (perhaps you should add one if it doesn't already exist).
Welcome aboard. If you have questions, you can always ask. its a very friendly, helpful community here

Quote:
Anyway, a couple things, first, I see people with the guild cafe images in their sigs, how do I get one of my own? I didn't see anything on my personal page that would let me make one or whatever.
Go to your "personal page" under "Your Home" on the main menu at the top of the webpage. click on the badges tab (its toward the right side of the screen about 20% of the way down the page. Follow the directions to add it to your sig

Quote:
Second, how on earth do I add my Yahoo IM id to my profile so in the forums people can click my yahoo icon? I can't find any place to enter this. The only thing I found related to the forums was the signature and avatar section, but nothing for entering additional profile info.
Okay, this can be a little confusing. follow these directions:
1. click on "mail" all the way at the top on the left side of the page under the big "Guildcafe"
2. click on "edit profile" on the left side of the screen
3. enter your info in the appropriate box(es)
4. click "save changes" at the bottom of the screen

If you have any further problems with this, post here for more help.
Old 09-27-2007, 05:51 PM

ultimateflash has much to be proud of
Send a message via Yahoo to ultimateflash
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmar View Post
Welcome aboard. If you have questions, you can always ask. its a very friendly, helpful community here

Go to your "personal page" under "Your Home" on the main menu at the top of the webpage. click on the badges tab (its toward the right side of the screen about 20% of the way down the page. Follow the directions to add it to your sig

Okay, this can be a little confusing. follow these directions:
1. click on "mail" all the way at the top on the left side of the page under the big "Guildcafe"
2. click on "edit profile" on the left side of the screen
3. enter your info in the appropriate box(es)
4. click "save changes" at the bottom of the screen

If you have any further problems with this, post here for more help.

Good help there Delmar, rep coming your way!
Old 09-27-2007, 06:46 PM
Famous Member

Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence
I'm glad it helped