11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Support

Old 09-17-2007, 05:01 PM
Troll

samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Most Famous Members on Guild Cafe
In my month or two absence I've dropped from #8 to #12. This must be a bug, IMO.

On a serious note. Why does the most famous list only show the top 8?

Shouldn't it show the top 10? You should have a link on the first page of the top "8" 10 that goes to the next 10, next 10 etc.

Just found that kind of odd while i was trying to find myself.

gaming news
Old 09-17-2007, 05:04 PM
I hate hippies

EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by samhain View Post
You should have a link on the first page of the top "8" 10 that goes to the next 10, next 10 etc.
That's a good idea. I'd like to see how close to the bottom I am.
Old 09-17-2007, 05:15 PM
Enthusiast

MrSilver is a jewel in the community MrSilver is a jewel in the community
Send a message via AIM to MrSilver
I won an Emmy, an Oscar, the Superbowl, and the Booby Prize at the County Fair.

Does that make me the most famous member?
Old 09-17-2007, 06:55 PM
Enthusiast

RedQ is bathed in a white light of excellence RedQ is bathed in a white light of excellence RedQ is bathed in a white light of excellence RedQ is bathed in a white light of excellence RedQ is bathed in a white light of excellence RedQ is bathed in a white light of excellence RedQ is bathed in a white light of excellence
Send a message via AIM to RedQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSilver View Post
I won an Emmy, an Oscar, the Superbowl, and the Booby Prize at the County Fair.

Does that make me the most famous member?
Not if Neil Armstrong is a member here.
Old 09-17-2007, 08:47 PM
Savant, but with a star!

Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Sensational
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedQ View Post
Not if Neil Armstrong is a member here.
I once saw him being mentioned on TV, does that count?
Old 09-17-2007, 09:10 PM
Savant

Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Hagan
I'm the cousin to the nephew of the sister to the daughter of the butler of the guy who once knew a man who was forced to impersonate Barbra Streisand at the oscars during the 80's.
Old 09-17-2007, 10:19 PM
Enthusiast

RedQ is bathed in a white light of excellence RedQ is bathed in a white light of excellence RedQ is bathed in a white light of excellence RedQ is bathed in a white light of excellence RedQ is bathed in a white light of excellence RedQ is bathed in a white light of excellence RedQ is bathed in a white light of excellence
Send a message via AIM to RedQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensational View Post
I once saw him being mentioned on TV, does that count?
please capitalize that "h" in him.
Old 09-17-2007, 10:28 PM
Innovative

tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via ICQ to tekhedd Send a message via AIM to tekhedd Send a message via Yahoo to tekhedd
Quote:
Originally Posted by samhain View Post
In my month or two absence I've dropped from #8 to #12. This must be a bug, IMO.

On a serious note. Why does the most famous list only show the top 8?

Shouldn't it show the top 10? You should have a link on the first page of the top "8" 10 that goes to the next 10, next 10 etc.
Or perhaps it should list the top.. 12.

-- We're not the crazy ones! --
Old 09-17-2007, 10:32 PM
Savant, but with a star!

Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Sensational
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedQ View Post
please capitalize that "h" in him.
Sorries, don't hit me, please don't hit me.
Old 09-18-2007, 12:08 AM
Enthusiast

MrSilver is a jewel in the community MrSilver is a jewel in the community
Send a message via AIM to MrSilver
I'm related to Moe from the three Stooges on my mother's side.