Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Support

Old 09-17-2007, 10:31 AM

Sisco has much to be proud of
Post member edit problems
Hi im sisco new to these boards

I got a small problem i can add members but how do i edit them to include :

In-Game Name, Class, Level, Comment

the member name is filled in all the other things i cant seem to edit i also dont know how to fill in if tha charecter is a alt or main

In any case thank u in advance

PS ok i got my member added and i can add a toon from my acc now but somehow not my main or more then one toon I mean i have one line user ingame name class level and so on but i cant add a second line with my main.

Also i got to try and find out how to add other peaples toons or do they have to do that themself
Last edited by Sisco : 09-17-2007 at 11:59 AM.
Old 09-17-2007, 01:14 PM
gamerDNA Regina Omnipotens

Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to Roxianna Send a message via MSN to Roxianna Send a message via Yahoo to Roxianna
Your members need to add the game you play to their personal pages, then add their characters on the scores and profiles tab. If you are a WoW guild, the system will then scoop up their character info from the Armory. Members from other games enter these kind of things manually.
Old 09-17-2007, 02:40 PM

Sisco has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxianna View Post
Your members need to add the game you play to their personal pages, then add their characters on the scores and profiles tab. If you are a WoW guild, the system will then scoop up their character info from the Armory. Members from other games enter these kind of things manually.
thanks a biljon thats just one thing i could not find out doh i search and search did find that types makes it hard to find the toons u want and it keeps going to us server for me but other then that world like a charm