11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Support

Old 09-14-2007, 01:05 AM
More Famous Than Human

TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence
Awaiting a Precious Greenie!
It's been about two weeks now since I hit "famous," but how long does it take to get a greenie? Just curious.
Old 09-14-2007, 01:07 AM
Infamous

Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Pfft, who needs a green star to know they're famous?

"[That] Coming from a guy who more or less spawn camps a web forum. . ." -- tekhedd
Old 09-14-2007, 02:10 AM
More Famous Than Human

TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jodou View Post
Pfft, who needs a green star to know they're famous?
Baka, I already know I'm famous, but I want a big green star! They're AWESOME!

C'mon man, I already stated this in Whitedelight's thread about a new PC - no more bickering, alright? We don't need to waste any more posts on such nonsense.
Old 09-14-2007, 04:59 PM
Mistress of GuildCafé

Reenala is a cornerstone of the community Reenala is a cornerstone of the community Reenala is a cornerstone of the community
Send a message via MSN to Reenala
You assign it to yourself, once you've been flagged as Famous.

Check out your Control Panel, I think it was in Usergroups or some such. If you can't select 'Famous' from there, then PM Tarinth, Roxi, etc..

Our Temporary Forums and Website are now open to the Public!
Old 09-14-2007, 05:48 PM
Enthusiast

MrSilver is a jewel in the community MrSilver is a jewel in the community
Send a message via AIM to MrSilver
I'm famous IRL
Old 09-14-2007, 07:01 PM
Infamous

Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSilver View Post
I'm famous IRL

"[That] Coming from a guy who more or less spawn camps a web forum. . ." -- tekhedd