11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Groups/Guilds/Clans > Recruiting & Announcements

Old 09-11-2007, 11:51 PM

luckystar has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Vast Empire
The Vast Empire is an online RPG for Star Wars fans. In this RPG, you can be in the Army, Navy or both. It's like the Army of today except it uses weapons and vehicles of the future.

It is a story-based RPG of course, so you can create your own story , participate to stories that others have made (squad stories or stories that are open).

The people are friendly, and helpful . You get to meet new people and talk to them on a chat program called IRC.

I really recommend you join the Vast Empire, because i found taht it was the best place to make friends.

Also, there is a CompetiotnNet for those of you who like to compete, and so much more.

So join the Vast Empire today, and have yourse;f a good, fun time.
Old 09-12-2007, 08:24 PM
Voice of Reason

Cleric is a cornerstone of the community Cleric is a cornerstone of the community Cleric is a cornerstone of the community
Send a message via Skype™ to Cleric
We do have a GuildCafe site, but it's still under heavy construction: http://vastempire.guildcafe.com

However, we do have an official site, which I highly suggest to ALL Star Wars fans! www.vastempire.com

As Lucky said above, The Vast Empire is a combination of both gamers and fan-fiction writing role players. Our primary activities, however, have been role playing, but we're certainly looking for active gamers to build a presence on various game platforms.

We're currently attempting to build a larger presence on Star Wars Galaxies, and our newly-chosen game platform: EVE Online.

If you're into role playing, writing, and gaming, then join the Vast Empire and give us a try!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask here or send me an email: Cosmic@vastempire.com

Old 09-21-2007, 08:08 PM
Voice of Reason

Cleric is a cornerstone of the community Cleric is a cornerstone of the community Cleric is a cornerstone of the community
All squad's are nearly full in both platoons, and the veteran squad Iron Horse is going to be reopening soon.

Squad Leader will be Sergeant AlanRJ (promotion TBA).

Assistant Squad Leader (ASL): TBA.

Old 09-25-2007, 08:10 PM
Voice of Reason

A new topic has gone up to see who's interested in converging their SWG characters onto one server. This way, the Vast Empire presence will grow, and we'll be able to create a larger Vast Empire SWG community.

Old 10-07-2007, 04:22 AM
Voice of Reason

Vast Empire members can sign up to become an author/article writer of the VE's official newsletter: the Vast Empire Today.

You get paid on commission: x-amount of Imperial Credits/word. You can buy vehicles, weapons, etc. with these Imperial Credits from the Imperial Center Store (for use in stories, missions, character development., etc.)

Check out the VE Today page for examples of articles written by our numerous authors: http://vetoday.vastempire.com

Old 10-08-2007, 04:19 AM
Voice of Reason

Finally some good news! I know many people still play Battlefield 2142, and many more have joined the BF platform with the coming of Battlefield 2142: Northern Strike. Now, Star Wars fans can huddle together in another great first person shooter: Battlefield 2142: First Strike - a very clean-looking Star Wars conversion mod.

I haven't yet played it myself, but judging from the screenshots, it looks like it'll be a nice addition for Star Wars fans and the Vast Empire.

Check out the First Strike web site here for more details, links, and screenshots.

Old 10-16-2007, 06:51 PM
Voice of Reason

A new Stormtrooper Corps Academy website is in the works.

Will post the URL upon completion.

Old 11-23-2007, 08:21 PM
Voice of Reason

The Stormtrooper Corps Academy is nearing completion!

We've renovated the Academy entirely - it is now composed of two squads: Hellgate (Novice Sector) and Dreshda (Advanced Sector).

When the Academy is 100% complete (which shouldn't be too long from now), the moment you join you will be immersed in the writing world! If you're a novice at forum-based RPGs, then you'll create a Character Outline. If you're experienced in forum-based RPGs, then you'll create a more full-blown and fleshed out Character Biography. You will then jump right into some story content before hitting the active duty platoons.

Thanks for taking a peek at this update, and we hope to see you there as one of the first to fall into formation in the new Hellgate and Dreshda Vast Empire Stormtrooper Corps Academy squads!

If you've got questions, feel free to email me! I'm the Commander of Training for the Stormtrooper Corps, so I'll be happy to help you in any way I can: vecosmic@gmail.com (temporary email address until I can get my cosmic@vastempire.com account working)

Last edited by Cleric : 11-23-2007 at 08:23 PM. Reason: update
Old 02-29-2008, 06:48 AM
Voice of Reason

Testing new Vast Empire signature.