11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Support

Old 09-11-2007, 11:06 PM

Bruttus is community member of note
Send a message via AIM to Bruttus
Green diamonds? Why, that's simple. It means Big Brother is watching you . . .
Old 09-11-2007, 11:07 PM
Spaz

Eurydice is a paragon of the community Eurydice is a paragon of the community Eurydice is a paragon of the community Eurydice is a paragon of the community Eurydice is a paragon of the community
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmar View Post
No worries, I was only teasing you because your post made me think of it, you are a pirate fan and I haven't posted anything in response to you for quite awhile
Excellent! Want some bubble gum?
Last edited by Eurydice : 09-11-2007 at 11:09 PM. Reason: LALALALALALA
Old 09-11-2007, 11:10 PM
Famous Member

Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence
only if its Hubba Bubba...they have spider eggs in them, did ya know? it adds to the flavor

/me nods with authority
Old 09-11-2007, 11:14 PM
Spaz

Eurydice is a paragon of the community Eurydice is a paragon of the community Eurydice is a paragon of the community Eurydice is a paragon of the community Eurydice is a paragon of the community
WAT NO WAI!!!1

P.S. hooty hoo lol
Old 09-12-2007, 02:24 AM
More Famous Than Human

TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence
Euumm...I'm guessing it may mean you received more than one post respect on the same post? Not sure.
Old 09-12-2007, 02:26 AM
Spaz

I just submitted a question about it through the support system. I'll let you know what the answer turns out to be, if none of the Powers that Be answer here.
Old 09-12-2007, 09:43 PM
Spaz

Roxianna kindly answered the question of what the green diamonds mean:
Quote:
"Balanced" 0-9 reputation.
Old 09-13-2007, 03:16 AM
Famous Member

Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurydice View Post
Roxianna kindly answered the question of what the green diamonds mean:
Eury, thanks for sharing the answer.

Okay, I'm glad Rox explained it to you...now would you mind explaining it to me?

what does "balanced 0-9 reputation" mean?

me try to think it, but head go owie. much thankies
Old 09-13-2007, 03:22 AM
Must Be Evil

Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
I didn't want to seem stupid - but I don't get it either. Thanks for asking Delmar!
Old 09-13-2007, 04:37 AM
The Bishop's Wife

mrssteele is bathed in a white light of excellence mrssteele is bathed in a white light of excellence mrssteele is bathed in a white light of excellence mrssteele is bathed in a white light of excellence mrssteele is bathed in a white light of excellence mrssteele is bathed in a white light of excellence mrssteele is bathed in a white light of excellence
Yeah, I'd like to know too. I suppose it could mean more than one person voted on the same post, one positive, one negative, for example, and they canceled eachother out. Since you can't actually give a number value when you vote, though, I wouldn't know how you'd get 9.