11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Groups/Guilds/Clans > Recruiting & Announcements

Old 12-20-2006, 02:36 AM

WNxKiros has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to WNxKiros Send a message via Yahoo to WNxKiros
Arrow Warrior Nation Recruiting
Greetings to all of you. Alright so it was a crappy opening but hey thats not what I'm here for. I'm here to help raise interest in one of the biggest Online Gaming Communities out there: Warrior Nation.

I am WNxKiros, 1st Lieutenant of Warrior Nation Development Department and I support many different games to help bring in new members and to raise the number of how many different games are in WN. So I come here today to let you all know that I can recruit for a few games. The only games I am recruiting for are the following (subject to change):

Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory
Maple Story
Trickster Online
Jedi Knight Academy
Dystopia
Chrome Hounds
Phantasy Star Universe
Supreme Commander
War Rock
Medieval 2: Total War
Shadowbane
Fly For Fun

If you play any of these games and currently your looking for a guild, send me a message via PM, Shout Out on Warrior Nation, or on MSN Messanger. I'll hook you up with a person from the section and I'll walk you through the recruitment process.

Thanks for your time,

WNxKiros
1st Lieutenant
Warrior Nation Development Staff

(Any WN member that would like to post here regarding recruiting, feel free to give more information, contact detail, etc.)
Old 12-20-2006, 02:46 AM
Founding Member

Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Welcome to Guild Cafe! Good luck with your recruiting efforts!

Old 12-20-2006, 02:51 AM
gamerDNA Regina Omnipotens

Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to Roxianna Send a message via MSN to Roxianna Send a message via Yahoo to Roxianna
By identifying yourself as part of guild leadership, by saying you are a guild leader in your history, you can put an ad on your personal page. Then you could also go two steps further.

One, create a Web presence for Warrior Nation on GuildCafe by configuring guild tools to make announcments and field join requests as well as linking back to your own site of course.

Second, you could put one of our badges in your sigs in other places. This would then link back to your recruiting ad on your personal page.

Helping guild find members is central part of the GuildCafe mission, so please let us know what tools we can create to make the job easier.
Old 01-08-2007, 07:49 PM

Mungad has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Mungad Send a message via MSN to Mungad
Ahh the good ole days of WN on Chaos were some the most memorable of gaming.
Old 01-09-2007, 12:41 PM

Azaron Eldrake has much to be proud of
Agreed the WN Chaos days were epic