11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Gaming > FPS Connections

Old 09-06-2007, 01:54 PM
Enthusiast

Thrashermad is a jewel in the community Thrashermad is a jewel in the community
Pre-ordered/Getting Halo 3? Gamertags here.
Halo 3 is about 3 weeks away and the anticipation is killing me. While I loved the first one, I thought the multiplayer in the second was a little broken. However, the third is looking like it will promise one hell of an experience and I trust Bungie when they say they'll make Halo 3 the absolute best of the trilogy.

Anyway, if you plan on getting H3 then feel free to post your Gamertag here and perhaps in the future we can get some matches going. I've also got a team of friends and we all have plenty of experience playing different FPS's together so we'll gladly participate in any team battles, capture the flags, etc.

Old 09-06-2007, 04:35 PM
Infamous

Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Know what comes out with a demo the same day, is free to DL, and is a better FPS?

CRYSIS. That is all.

"[That] Coming from a guy who more or less spawn camps a web forum. . ." -- tekhedd
Old 09-07-2007, 02:49 AM
Enthusiast

Thrashermad is a jewel in the community Thrashermad is a jewel in the community
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jodou View Post
Know what comes out with a demo the same day, is free to DL, and is a better FPS?

CRYSIS. That is all.
I've heard of Crisis but I don't know anything about it.

Old 09-07-2007, 02:50 PM
Easy Breezy~

Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Dem Send a message via Skype™ to Dem
Getting the Legendary Edition.

Multiplayer makes me moist.

Demersion
Old 09-07-2007, 03:02 PM
Infamous

Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrashermad View Post
I've heard of Crisis but I don't know anything about it.

"[That] Coming from a guy who more or less spawn camps a web forum. . ." -- tekhedd