11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > General > Hodge Podge

Old 09-03-2007, 06:40 AM
More Famous Than Human

TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence
Why "@738"?
738 is just my adress, really. I might have just used Arelos, but I thought I'd be a lone nerd over here. I'm dead serious. Hell was I wrong. Nerd power FTW.
Old 09-03-2007, 06:44 AM
Enthusiast

Abdo is a cornerstone of the community Abdo is a cornerstone of the community Abdo is a cornerstone of the community
Wait you thought there would be no nerds at a online gaming site?
Old 09-03-2007, 06:59 AM
More Famous Than Human

TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abdo View Post
Do you know just how many gaming sites I've been to with those fucking annoying hardcore FPS junkies who act tough shit and are actually pussies in-game? Too many, I was pushing a risk here. Looks like I made it through, and the door was a portal this time!
Old 09-03-2007, 07:23 AM
Famous Member

DarthSirov is a cornerstone of the community DarthSirov is a cornerstone of the community DarthSirov is a cornerstone of the community
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arelos@738 View Post
Do you know just how many gaming sites I've been to with those fucking annoying hardcore FPS junkies who act tough shit and are actually pussies in-game? Too many, I was pushing a risk here. Looks like I made it through, and the door was a portal this time!
LOL, the way you said it reminds me of my own experience at a LAN cafe once. Me and my friend was playing TFC (1v1 soldier to soldier, best way to practice) while the others were playing CS. One of the CS players (we knew him, he is very nosy and noisy and a higher batch student at our school), told us to play CS as TFC is a gay game... after we got bored of TFC, we joined and later owned him, and another friend of ours (actually the son of the owner of the shop), told him off "That's what you get if you bitch them off" Fun times!!!

Phantasyrpg.com
Good ticked based game, easy to play and get engrossed.

http://www.kongregate.com?referrer=Darth_Sirov
Kongregate - One of the best place to look for good Flash Games

www.disputedgalaxy.com
Best Flash Space Shooter Game
Old 09-03-2007, 07:27 AM
More Famous Than Human

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Sirov View Post
LOL, the way you said it reminds me of my own experience at a LAN cafe once. Me and my friend was playing TFC (1v1 soldier to soldier, best way to practice) while the others were playing CS. One of the CS players (we knew him, he is very nosy and noisy and a higher batch student at our school), told us to play CS as TFC is a gay game... after we got bored of TFC, we joined and later owned him, and another friend of ours (actually the son of the owner of the shop), told him off "That's what you get if you bitch them off" Fun times!!!
Reminds me of when Halo had only just released. The game was a trapdoor to an Abyss filled with pwn cakes, noobs, and flame wars.
Old 09-03-2007, 07:28 AM
More Famous Than Human

And cafe LANS/Wi-fi...They never get old, do they? Good times.
Old 09-03-2007, 08:44 AM
Famous Member

DarthSirov is a cornerstone of the community DarthSirov is a cornerstone of the community DarthSirov is a cornerstone of the community
They don't... I still go to such.

Phantasyrpg.com

www.disputedgalaxy.com
Old 09-03-2007, 08:49 AM
Enthusiast

Ama-Ebi is a cornerstone of the community Ama-Ebi is a cornerstone of the community Ama-Ebi is a cornerstone of the community
Send a message via AIM to Ama-Ebi Send a message via MSN to Ama-Ebi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abdo View Post

Give us your poor,your tired,your huddled masses longing to be NERDS...

LOL. Welcome home.

Ama-Ebi Unagi Zahira Daja
Old 09-03-2007, 08:53 AM
More Famous Than Human

U3b5 n35d P0w35 fTw!
Old 09-03-2007, 09:35 AM
Famous Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arelos@738 View Post
U3b5 n35d P0w35 fTw!

Phantasyrpg.com

www.disputedgalaxy.com