11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Support

Old 09-04-2007, 02:20 AM
Enthusiast

Abdo is a cornerstone of the community Abdo is a cornerstone of the community Abdo is a cornerstone of the community
Now I feel sad..... so many famous people...
Old 09-04-2007, 02:38 AM
Famous Member

DarthSirov is a cornerstone of the community DarthSirov is a cornerstone of the community DarthSirov is a cornerstone of the community
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abdo View Post
Me too... there should be more generous people.

Phantasyrpg.com
Good ticked based game, easy to play and get engrossed.

http://www.kongregate.com?referrer=Darth_Sirov
Kongregate - One of the best place to look for good Flash Games

www.disputedgalaxy.com
Best Flash Space Shooter Game
Old 09-04-2007, 02:44 AM
Famous Member

Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurydice View Post
It's kind of fun to be a greenie again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilAerosolCan View Post
Everybody has a green name and star, how many people have a gold star?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddess Wills View Post
For those who didn't notice (because there's no way I'm going to let you guys miss this)... I are famous too!
Congrats to all of you! I always knew you guys were stars (whether green or gold!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abdo View Post
I feel your pain, bud. But think of all the famous people we're friends with! I can't wait to start name dropping!
Old 09-04-2007, 02:55 AM
Famous Member

Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Sirov View Post
Me too... there should be more generous people.
Darth, I think people are very generous here. Think about how many posts there are with people lending advice or help to others. Its just that everyone has their own method of handing out respect and I, um, respect that.

If you really want to reach "Famous" status quick, you need to get people to sign up to Guildcafe...That's the superhighway to Fameville - or at least that's what I hear from those who have friends or guildmates
Old 09-04-2007, 03:35 AM
Enthusiast

Abdo is a cornerstone of the community Abdo is a cornerstone of the community Abdo is a cornerstone of the community
Yea inviting other people does give quite a bit of fame, but unfortunately I'm game homeless right now and none of my friends game much so I have no one to invite looks like I'll have to be content with merely seeing famous people .
Old 09-04-2007, 04:31 AM
Famous Member

DarthSirov is a cornerstone of the community DarthSirov is a cornerstone of the community DarthSirov is a cornerstone of the community
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmar View Post
Darth, I think people are very generous here. Think about how many posts there are with people lending advice or help to others. Its just that everyone has their own method of handing out respect and I, um, respect that.

If you really want to reach "Famous" status quick, you need to get people to sign up to Guildcafe...That's the superhighway to Fameville - or at least that's what I hear from those who have friends or guildmates
This what I do... but I am running out of friends, so to speak. Oh well, time to find more friends.

Phantasyrpg.com

www.disputedgalaxy.com
Old 09-04-2007, 12:06 PM
Must Be Evil

Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laufton13 View Post
There gave you respect and you are now a knight
I think it's because of Laufton13 - I only got you to 98%! Grats!!!
Old 09-04-2007, 12:12 PM

Cessation is a jewel in the community Cessation is a jewel in the community
What's sad is I am an original without a yellow star and still stuck at Veteran status since my last Rep gain was October of 2006

Old 09-04-2007, 01:40 PM
Famous Member

It got me thinking... can we choose what color is our star?

Phantasyrpg.com

www.disputedgalaxy.com
Old 09-04-2007, 02:22 PM
gamerDNA Regina Omnipotens

Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to Roxianna Send a message via MSN to Roxianna Send a message via Yahoo to Roxianna
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cessation View Post
What's sad is I am an original without a yellow star and still stuck at Veteran status since my last Rep gain was October of 2006
You are member #83 so you missed the Founders Groups. As to your fame...a certain famous female who is near and dear to you sucked it all up :P

Seriously though, some Section One's from WoW should prolly be giving you your due. I am gonna go make sure I said something.