11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Support

Old 08-30-2007, 05:36 PM
Enthusiast

Ama-Ebi is a cornerstone of the community Ama-Ebi is a cornerstone of the community Ama-Ebi is a cornerstone of the community
Send a message via AIM to Ama-Ebi Send a message via MSN to Ama-Ebi
Question re: Picture viewing
When I am scrolling thru the picture gallery and see a photo I want to comment on, I usually do so. If that image is #35 in line, my comment bumps the image to the #1 and then I need to scroll thru all the photos I've just viewed to get back to #35 and higher to continue viewing.

Is there a way to pick up where I left off viewing before my comment? I haven't noticed numbers when I was scrolling thru images or I could just jump to that section. Thanks for any tips

Ama-Ebi Unagi Zahira Daja
Old 08-30-2007, 09:00 PM
Famous Member

Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence
I've never commented on an image (actually, never realized you could) so I don't know if this will work, but can you right click on the image and open it in a new window, post your comment and then just close the new window and be brought back to where you left your prior window? It seems like this should work if you access them off of "pictures" on the main menu (I only tested it briefly as I don't have a lot of time at the moment).

(I didn't give a lot of detail here so just post back if you don't know what I'm talking about and I'll try to give more specifics)

Also, there are many different ways to access the galleries and I'm not sure if they all work the same way. which way to do you access them? I'll try to duplicate what you do and see if I can figure out a way to help you out.
Old 08-30-2007, 09:06 PM
Enthusiast

Ama-Ebi is a cornerstone of the community Ama-Ebi is a cornerstone of the community Ama-Ebi is a cornerstone of the community
Send a message via AIM to Ama-Ebi Send a message via MSN to Ama-Ebi
Hmmm good idea. I never thought about opening up another window to do that. Will give it a try.

I usually end up scrolling thru photos from various people and not just searching under each person's album.

Thanks for the idea

Ama-Ebi Unagi Zahira Daja
Old 09-01-2007, 11:24 PM
More Famous Than Human

TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmar View Post
I've never commented on an image (actually, never realized you could) so I don't know if this will work, but can you right click on the image and open it in a new window, post your comment and then just close the new window and be brought back to where you left your prior window? It seems like this should work if you access them off of "pictures" on the main menu (I only tested it briefly as I don't have a lot of time at the moment).

(I didn't give a lot of detail here so just post back if you don't know what I'm talking about and I'll try to give more specifics)

Also, there are many different ways to access the galleries and I'm not sure if they all work the same way. which way to do you access them? I'll try to duplicate what you do and see if I can figure out a way to help you out.
You know you can change your avatar as well?
Old 09-02-2007, 02:11 AM
Famous Member

Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arelos@738 View Post
You know you can change your avatar as well?
I am aware of that, thanks. As you know, my avatar is the old "no avatar selected" avatar from Guildcafe (I've named him Pap Erbaghead). When GC switched to its new "no avatar selected" avatar, I asked to use the old one and Rox came through for me.

Pap and I are doing fine so I'm not interested in another one. Of course, if Pap gets on my nerves things may change ::glances at Pap::