11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > General > Hodge Podge

Old 08-27-2007, 11:00 AM
Enthusiast

Ama-Ebi is a cornerstone of the community Ama-Ebi is a cornerstone of the community Ama-Ebi is a cornerstone of the community
Send a message via AIM to Ama-Ebi Send a message via MSN to Ama-Ebi
Cool Theme song for your avatar?
Sometimes I'm listening to music and I think "this song totally makes me think of _____ in game" or " if my avatar had to pick a song to describe her, this would be it." Anyone else think about stuff like that?

If you had to choose a theme song for any of your avatars, what would it be and why? Or, list choices for your friends.

Ama-Ebi Unagi Zahira Daja
Old 08-27-2007, 12:35 PM
Savant, but with a star!

Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Sensational
Killswitch Engage - Uhm.. Daylight Dies, My Curse or Rose of Sharyn. One of these, simply because they're just that good, there's no real connection. Other then the fact that the songs are as sensational as my characters are.
Old 08-27-2007, 12:39 PM
Famous Member

DarthSirov is a cornerstone of the community DarthSirov is a cornerstone of the community DarthSirov is a cornerstone of the community
No distinct these song... depends on what I do and what my mood is.

Phantasyrpg.com
Good ticked based game, easy to play and get engrossed.

http://www.kongregate.com?referrer=Darth_Sirov
Kongregate - One of the best place to look for good Flash Games

www.disputedgalaxy.com
Best Flash Space Shooter Game
Old 08-27-2007, 02:26 PM
Famous Member

Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence
We were just discussing yesterday in chat personal theme songs that we would like to hear when we enter a room. I have two:

1. The Mary Tyler Moore Show Theme ("who can turn the world on with a smile"...) except I change all the "girl" references to "boy" references. I just bring such happiness into people's lives

2. For special occasions, Hail to the Chief

As for my Guildcafe avatar, Pap Erbaghead prefers "Don't Touch This" by MC Hammer. He has somehow downloaded the song to my hard drive and linked it to my shortcut for Guildcafe so that everytime I go to the site the stupid song plays - he can be a real asshat
Old 08-27-2007, 03:03 PM
I hate hippies

EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
I've thought about this before, and I would have to go with the Legend of Zelda theme song. It's epic.
Old 08-27-2007, 03:25 PM
Famous Member

DarthSirov is a cornerstone of the community DarthSirov is a cornerstone of the community DarthSirov is a cornerstone of the community
RPG/adventure type songs makes for grandeur music...

Phantasyrpg.com
Good ticked based game, easy to play and get engrossed.

http://www.kongregate.com?referrer=Darth_Sirov
Kongregate - One of the best place to look for good Flash Games

www.disputedgalaxy.com
Best Flash Space Shooter Game
Old 08-27-2007, 09:59 PM

Dindley has much to be proud of
I think I would definitely have to go with Focus - Hocus Pocus. I think it really captures my characters personalities.
Old 08-28-2007, 12:15 AM

romeisburning has set foot on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to romeisburning
Mein Teil by Rammstein, since my avatar is a line from it.
Old 08-28-2007, 12:21 AM
Enthusiast

KILLERCOD is a cornerstone of the community KILLERCOD is a cornerstone of the community KILLERCOD is a cornerstone of the community KILLERCOD is a cornerstone of the community
Think the theme music from Battlefield 2142 is appropriate for my avatar....

It's actually a painting from WWII by some famous artist... of a US Marine on some pacific island...titled The Thousand Yard Stare.

In game it depends on my character...and my mood...anything from Elmo's World to the Benny Hill Show theme to Deliverance to Drowning Pool or Rammstien...
Old 08-28-2007, 12:54 AM
Voice of Reason

Cleric is a cornerstone of the community Cleric is a cornerstone of the community Cleric is a cornerstone of the community
Send a message via Skype™ to Cleric
I play 2Moons, and sometimes you need to grind... so this is what I play, and therefore attaching it to my avatar

Drowning Pool - Let The Bodies Hit The Floor