11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Support

Old 08-24-2007, 04:13 PM
Enthusiast

elffu is a cornerstone of the community elffu is a cornerstone of the community elffu is a cornerstone of the community
Send a message via AIM to elffu Send a message via MSN to elffu Send a message via Yahoo to elffu Send a message via Skype™ to elffu
Scores and Profiles: What If I want to Delete one?
I have a profile in my Scores and Profiles I would like to be rid of.

Clicking on the little trash bin icon does absolutely nothing for me--is this browser related? I am using Fire Fox 2.0.0.6.

I looked through the GuildCafe FAQ: Scores and Profiles and didn't see any mention on how to get rid of them.

I've been trying to get rid of it since I quit the game several months ago to no avail. I figured it was a bug that would get fixed eventually. Today when I tried to be rid of it, still a no go.

Is this intended, or am I missing something?

Thanks in advance for taking the time to read
Old 08-24-2007, 04:25 PM
Famous Member

Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence
hmmm....clicking the trashcan works for me. Maybe it is a browser issue. Sorry I can't do more than confirm that the delete button does work
Old 08-24-2007, 08:33 PM
Enthusiast

elffu is a cornerstone of the community elffu is a cornerstone of the community elffu is a cornerstone of the community
Send a message via AIM to elffu Send a message via MSN to elffu Send a message via Yahoo to elffu Send a message via Skype™ to elffu
Thanks Delmar. I'll give a good kick to IE and see if using that, works.
Old 08-24-2007, 08:39 PM
Enthusiast

Nope, still can't delete.

Does clicking on the trashbin open up a pop up? I've got my pop up blocker to allow things from guild cafe on both FF and IE 7.

Clicking the trash can in IE7 just brings me to the top of the page, but no deletion.
Old 08-25-2007, 03:43 AM
Famous Member

Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epicureanpoetry View Post
Does clicking on the trashbin open up a pop up? I've got my pop up blocker to allow things from guild cafe on both FF and IE 7.
If I remember correctly, yes. The pop-up asks if you are sure you want to delete.
Old 08-25-2007, 04:20 AM
Enthusiast

Odd. I have added guild cafe to the list of exceptions. Oh well!

Thank you again, Delmar! Much appreciated!
Old 08-25-2007, 04:36 AM
Lurker in Disguise

Syldra is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Syldra is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Syldra is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Syldra is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Syldra is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Syldra is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Syldra is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Send a message via ICQ to Syldra Send a message via AIM to Syldra Send a message via MSN to Syldra Send a message via Yahoo to Syldra
try allowing javascript as well? *shrug*

Old 08-25-2007, 04:45 AM
Enthusiast

Taemojitsu is bathed in a white light of excellence Taemojitsu is bathed in a white light of excellence Taemojitsu is bathed in a white light of excellence Taemojitsu is bathed in a white light of excellence Taemojitsu is bathed in a white light of excellence Taemojitsu is bathed in a white light of excellence Taemojitsu is bathed in a white light of excellence
if you delete a game from your profile, are associated character profiles also deleted? You could try that. Or other messing around.

Delete Taemojitsu profile and associated items.

doesn't seem to use javascript... tho i'm a total noob at these things. is that javascript?? lol
Old 08-25-2007, 08:22 AM
Enthusiast

Syldra; thank you for the suggestion. It did remind me to make sure my Java was up to date. Took a trip to Sun's web page and everything seems to be jiffy.

I guess I will attempt pasting what Taemojitsu has up there to see if that helps, too.

Taemojitsu, I'd like to keep the games in my profile even thought I don't play them (if possible.) Sorta a, "been there, done that. "

Thank you both, very much for your help. You are made of win and awesome sauce.