11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Support

Old 08-23-2007, 09:31 PM
Enthusiast

Thrashermad is a jewel in the community Thrashermad is a jewel in the community
Question
This is probably a dumb question but someone sent me a friend request and I have no idea how to accept it. Could someone clear this up for me? Thanks.

Old 08-24-2007, 02:29 AM
Famous Member

Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence
Go to your personal page and you should see a note on the right side under your uploaded images bar around where it says "Attitudes" and "Admiration"

In reading some threads awhile ago it looks like sometimes the invites don't show up right away - I just sent you an invitation as well. Hopefully, you'll be able to see my invite at least

I also seem to recall that you can see the pending invites somewhere else on your personal page (I think it used to be in your control panel, but I'm not sure - I'm also not sure if it shows when you receive invites or only the invites that you extend that haven't yet been accepted or rejected). I would say if you want to check around your control panel, click on mail and then look in the upper left corner and click on control panel (it used to be simpler when there was an "account tools" button on your personal page, but this is apparently no longer around )
Old 08-24-2007, 06:09 AM
Enthusiast

It's nowhere on the page for some reason. I guess it may be a glitch or something? Whenever I check out your personal page, it says that there is an invitation pending but I still can't do anything to accept it.

Old 08-24-2007, 03:41 PM
Famous Member

Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence
If you're using a pop-up blocker, try turning it off (or allowing popups from guildcafe). the accept/decline button is a pop-up

Btw, if this works you can thank Ama-Ebi Ogata. She posted in another thread reminding everyone that this is a pop-up.

**Edit** Now that I've thought about this for a minute...it may also be a java script issue.
Old 08-24-2007, 04:52 PM
Lurker in Disguise

Syldra is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Syldra is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Syldra is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Syldra is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Syldra is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Syldra is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Syldra is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Send a message via ICQ to Syldra Send a message via AIM to Syldra Send a message via MSN to Syldra Send a message via Yahoo to Syldra
should be on the what's new page.
little yellow box, right side, with the inviters name and accept/reject.

Old 08-24-2007, 07:36 PM
Enthusiast

Yeah it was on the What's New page. Thanks for the help Delmar and Syldra.