11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > General > Hodge Podge

Old 08-23-2007, 05:57 AM

digitaldiva73 has much to be proud of
Send a message via Yahoo to digitaldiva73
I made mine!

TITLE: Embraced

SUMMARY: When two people bond, they become one ...

URL: http://www.mrpicassohead.com/canvas....&skin=original

+++ digitaldiva73 +++

"Heaven is a woman, Hell is a woman, kicking your @ss in PvP"
Old 08-23-2007, 10:21 PM
Must Be Evil

Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
I like making ones that have no faces, lol:

Fleur
Old 08-24-2007, 01:48 AM
gamerDNA Regina Omnipotens

Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to Roxianna Send a message via MSN to Roxianna Send a message via Yahoo to Roxianna
http://www.mrpicassohead.com/canvas....&skin=original
Old 08-24-2007, 01:51 AM
More Famous Than Human

TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxianna View Post
Yours is very...Interesting...I like it!
Old 08-24-2007, 09:23 AM
Enthusiast

Ama-Ebi is a cornerstone of the community Ama-Ebi is a cornerstone of the community Ama-Ebi is a cornerstone of the community
Send a message via AIM to Ama-Ebi Send a message via MSN to Ama-Ebi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmar View Post
I disagree. Yours is very Picasso-ish (for lack of a better term)

Actually, I'm very impressed with all of the submissions so far. Quite a talented group.

Mine takes the lame-o award...by far
(I'm sure mine started to go bad as soon as I chose to add nose hair)
Why, thank you Guess studying art for a few years kinda influenced me. If I really wanted to be artsy, I should have just put a tiny dot in the middle and called it some elaborate name.

I like your goatee thing and the little beret. I like that each one is so very different from the others.

Ama-Ebi Unagi Zahira Daja
Old 08-26-2007, 07:04 AM
Must Be Evil

Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Make more art! please