11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > General > Hodge Podge

Old 08-22-2007, 01:50 PM

License2stab has set foot on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to License2stab
I say you would be being Hysterical. That's how I would describe it, but I don't know if there is/what the correct term for that is.
Last edited by License2stab : 08-30-2007 at 01:30 PM.
Old 08-22-2007, 03:37 PM
Must Be Evil

Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
We're such a helpfull crowd!
Old 08-22-2007, 04:38 PM
I hate hippies

EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
PMS? (no offense meant ladies )
Old 08-22-2007, 10:24 PM
More Famous Than Human

TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mia View Post
We're such a helpfull crowd!
Way past that, Mia!
Old 08-23-2007, 12:15 AM
Enthusiast

Taemojitsu is bathed in a white light of excellence Taemojitsu is bathed in a white light of excellence Taemojitsu is bathed in a white light of excellence Taemojitsu is bathed in a white light of excellence Taemojitsu is bathed in a white light of excellence Taemojitsu is bathed in a white light of excellence Taemojitsu is bathed in a white light of excellence
Delmar is closest.

Ok, thread hijack. Who can think up a haiku that expresses this emotion? 5/7/5, illustrates the perception of a single image or situation, bonus points if it's about nature! Ready, set, GO!
Old 08-23-2007, 12:17 AM
I hate hippies

EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Look at all the leaves
They are really really green
And then they turn brown
Old 08-23-2007, 01:00 AM

Bruttus is community member of note
Send a message via AIM to Bruttus
Sadistic even? Deriving pleasure (good) from pain and suffering (not so good). ..but that would be laughing while other people are crying . .

It could just be something really funny, thus causing you to cry**** . . .damn i'm smart
Old 08-23-2007, 01:41 AM
Must Be Evil

Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
My tears spill all over;
Bittersweet is not a verb!
Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha!
Old 08-23-2007, 02:57 AM
Famous Member

Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taemojitsu View Post
Delmar is closest.
YAY for me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taemojitsu View Post
Ok, thread hijack. Who can think up a haiku that expresses this emotion? 5/7/5, illustrates the perception of a single image or situation, bonus points if it's about nature! Ready, set, GO!
You didn't limit it to one entry per person, so:

I smile at the sky
so happy that the rain drops
hide the tears I cry

- or -

Leaves fall with the snow
life wanes throughout the forest
yet the seed will grow
Old 08-23-2007, 03:51 AM
Enthusiast

Taemojitsu is bathed in a white light of excellence Taemojitsu is bathed in a white light of excellence Taemojitsu is bathed in a white light of excellence Taemojitsu is bathed in a white light of excellence Taemojitsu is bathed in a white light of excellence Taemojitsu is bathed in a white light of excellence Taemojitsu is bathed in a white light of excellence
@#$%, some of you guys are good at this. I will try and come up with a haiku too as my own poor contribution to this thread. :(