11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Gaming > FPS Connections

Old 10-09-2006, 04:19 AM
Founding Member

Gaster has much to be proud of
I've skipped all the BF games since 1942 for some reason, so I'm planning on getting into BF 2142 as well, in spite of my distate with EA and their "forget patches, lets just release an expansion/new game" philosophy. I was hoping to be immersed in Savage 2 by now, but they keep delaying the beta .
Old 10-09-2006, 11:10 PM
Founding Member

Stickerr has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Stickerr Send a message via MSN to Stickerr
Next week i assume, armaya.

10/17/06
Old 10-18-2006, 07:04 PM

Blanco has set foot on a distinguished road
People with Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy need to reinstall it! Opaco and I used to spend our nights bonding by force throwing each off of high perches. I'm sure he will be persuaded to ignore peeing versus E for at least one night out of the week if more people play.
Old 10-18-2006, 08:10 PM
Founding Member

Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
So if I try one more time to start a team, will I actually get peeps who will show up?

Cuz that would be fragtastical.

Old 10-18-2006, 08:22 PM
I hate hippies

EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
For BF2, I would definitely try to show up. But that's not a guarantee, because sometimes I don't have any time to play games. If it's BF 2142, well I don't know when I'm getting it, but I am getting it.

Edit: Just in case anyone is worried about there name, you can use this to reserve it http://battlefield.ea.com/battlefiel...2/veteran.aspx. I already reserved mine
Last edited by EvilAerosolCan : 10-18-2006 at 08:35 PM.
Old 10-19-2006, 12:13 AM
Founding Member

Neowart has set foot on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Neowart Send a message via MSN to Neowart
team for what game?

I will be getting BF 2142.... when I have money
Old 10-19-2006, 12:22 AM
Founding Member

Neowart has set foot on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Neowart Send a message via MSN to Neowart
I had a ton of fun back when we had a small RPK team in BF2

Old 10-19-2006, 03:14 AM
I hate hippies

EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
I just played the demo for 2142. It seems about the same, but with different stuff. One thing I didn't like is that the sniper rifle moves up and down when you zoom in. I'm probably still going to end up buying it though.
Old 10-20-2006, 05:11 PM
Founding Member

Methedras is bathed in a white light of excellence Methedras is bathed in a white light of excellence Methedras is bathed in a white light of excellence Methedras is bathed in a white light of excellence Methedras is bathed in a white light of excellence Methedras is bathed in a white light of excellence
The forced adware in the game is turning me off to buying it. That and the placement of ads.
Last edited by Methedras : 10-23-2006 at 07:50 PM.
Old 10-20-2006, 07:07 PM
I hate hippies

What spyware? They put spyware in games now?