11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Gaming > FPS Connections

Old 08-25-2007, 12:33 AM

Danmor is a jewel in the community Danmor is a jewel in the community
Totally forgot. Rainbow Six: Vegas.
It has Co-Op Terrorist Hunt and a Co-Op story mode. I haven't tried the story mode yet, but the hunt is fun.
I really like the fire fights from this game. Taking cover, support fire, etc. are very nicely done. It generally feels very cinematic.
Every Saturday, 19:00 - 22:00 GMT on
Booty Island Radio
Old 08-25-2007, 12:37 AM
Founding Member

Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community
Send a message via AIM to Shadow Send a message via Yahoo to Shadow
cool I am going to go out an buy it now!

CHECK OUT THE GAMERDNA CITY
26 % Nerd, 17% Geek, 4% Dork
Old 08-25-2007, 01:18 AM
Savant, but with a star!

Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Sensational
Yeah, Rainbow Six: LV is an awesome game, a great addition to and step forward for the great R6 series.
Old 08-25-2007, 02:59 AM
Famous Member

Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danmor View Post
Totally forgot. Rainbow Six: Vegas.
That one is next on my list to get
Old 08-25-2007, 07:50 AM
Founding Member

Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community
so i went out and bought R6....but i can't play it.....stupid x850 ati video card only has 2.0 shaders.... good thing i also bought overlord which has turned out to be a fun fun game

Old 08-25-2007, 08:13 AM

Bruttus is community member of note
Send a message via AIM to Bruttus
Any rainbow six game offers some sweet co-op play . . .assuming people still play the old ones xO

Also, Battlefield 2 i found is a great game if you and a friend or group of friends hook up on vent/ts, because it is a very team oriented game. True it is a PvP fps . .or something like that, but it feels more like a co-op game when you and ur clanmate go rolling around in an Apache helicopter blowin the pixilated crap out of everything in site

Quote:
stupid x850 ati video card only has 2.0 shaders.... good thing i also bought overlord which has turned out to be a fun fun game
Note to you: Look at the specs before you buy .. . its a good policy, and it saves you from coming home with a game you can't play, which sucks if you didn't buy a backup..
Another note: Always buy a backup game. Now that i think of it, why the hell not? Good excuse to buy two kick ass games
Old 08-25-2007, 05:23 PM
Founding Member

didn't know that the x850 only had 2.0 shaders...I can plug in my OLD 6600gts but its going to run like a fat man at the finish line... oh well worth it to play

Old 08-25-2007, 05:41 PM

Danmor is a jewel in the community Danmor is a jewel in the community
To bad, hope you find a way to play it smoothly.
But with Overlord you have another very nice game on your hands. Sending your minions to pillage and rampage is a lot of fun .
Every Saturday, 19:00 - 22:00 GMT on
Booty Island Radio
Old 08-25-2007, 06:09 PM
Savant, but with a star!

Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Sensational
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
didn't know that the x850 only had 2.0 shaders...I can plug in my OLD 6600gts but its going to run like a fat man at the finish line... oh well worth it to play
My 6600 GT ran R6 pretty decently, on the lower end of graphics though. GRAW2 however ran much much smoother, strange considering the graphics seemed to be far superior.
Old 09-08-2007, 01:14 AM
Founding Member

Anyone know if COD4 modern warfare is going to be coop missions?

PS why the hell do console games get Multiplayer/coop in the same game for PC when the PC verison get only multiplayer and sometimes a single player campain.... I mean every PC FPSer wants COOP in the FPS but yet no one really does it for PCs like they do for consoles....