11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Gaming > FPS Connections

Old 08-22-2007, 10:34 AM
Opinionated Gamer

Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Anyone know a good coop pc FPS gaming coming out?
I think you're in luck. As far as I can tell, not only is Gears of War coming out for the PC, offering exactly what you're looking for... it also looks like it's a downright wicked game in its own right.

Check it:

http://gearsofwar.com/News/Gears_PC.htm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gears_of_War#Cooperative
'till you run out of cake.
Old 08-22-2007, 11:54 AM

Danmor is a jewel in the community Danmor is a jewel in the community
Quote:
lol i started that thread
Not really. Not unless you deleted you post later or used another name.
Every Saturday, 19:00 - 22:00 GMT on
Booty Island Radio
Old 08-22-2007, 12:12 PM
Savant, but with a star!

Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Sensational
Quote:
I saw some previews and it just looks like to much machines and the weapon sounds like pee shooters but I guess I will give it a shot....anyone hear anything about this hellgate:london? it looks more like a hack'n slash than a fps
It's diablo in the future.
Old 08-22-2007, 03:45 PM
Famous Member

Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
I think you're in luck. As far as I can tell, not only is Gears of War coming out for the PC, offering exactly what you're looking for... it also looks like it's a downright wicked game in its own right.
YAY! I'm X-Box deficient and I've been dying to play this game! I had a taste of it at a friend's house, which is exactly like a crack dealer giving the first sample for free to get you hooked

Do you know if its Vista-only? I'm also Vista deficient (that one is by choice, though)
Old 08-22-2007, 04:02 PM
Opinionated Gamer

Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmar View Post
YAY! I'm X-Box deficient and I've been dying to play this game! I had a taste of it at a friend's house, which is exactly like a crack dealer giving the first sample for free to get you hooked

Do you know if its Vista-only? I'm also Vista deficient (that one is by choice, though)
Good news. According to Voodoo Extreme, the PC version will work both on XP and Vista. I could not find anything more official, either way.
'till you run out of cake.
Old 08-22-2007, 05:27 PM
Founding Member

Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community
Send a message via AIM to Shadow Send a message via Yahoo to Shadow
I heard about gears, I am very looking forward to that, because they are adding new maps

Hellgate is a good suggestion just doesn't seem like a game I would play, if I did I might as well play Tabula rasa

Crap I totally thought I started that thread.....oh well I should have...if I wait for gears to come out I will MOST definately be playing left 4 dead, that is on my top 5 "can't wait" list

CHECK OUT THE GAMERDNA CITY
26 % Nerd, 17% Geek, 4% Dork
Old 08-22-2007, 07:42 PM
Famous Member

Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
Good news. According to Voodoo Extreme, the PC version will work both on XP and Vista. I could not find anything more official, either way.
I appreciate the info

grrr, I tried to give you post respect, but I can't because I already gave you respect recently...well, I owe you one
Old 08-23-2007, 04:15 AM
More Famous Than Human

TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence
I, like many others, obviously, am looking forward to ET: QW. Maybe CoD4 will be alright, I just don't feel that "pulse" I get when looking forward to a FPS.
Old 08-23-2007, 06:23 AM

hummer616 has much to be proud of
Quote:
I saw some previews and it just looks like to much machines and the weapon sounds like pee shooters but I guess I will give it a shot....anyone hear anything about this hellgate:london? it looks more like a hack'n slash than a fps

this is my response to that:
http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2007/05/11[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/PAMELA%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpg[/IMG]
Old 08-24-2007, 11:33 PM

Swendle is an unknown quantity at this point
I've been playing the ET:QW beta for over a month now and i can say that it is an awesome game. Now Gears of War is definetly good but its not a First Person Shooter, so if your looking strickly for FPSs then GoW is not for you.