11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Support

Old 08-17-2007, 05:52 AM
Enthusiast

elffu is a cornerstone of the community elffu is a cornerstone of the community elffu is a cornerstone of the community
Send a message via AIM to elffu Send a message via MSN to elffu Send a message via Yahoo to elffu Send a message via Skype™ to elffu
I can't tag myself with Gods and Heroes?
I apparently can't tag myself with the game Gods and Heroes, spaces, crammed together, without caps, etc. Guild Cafe seems to think it's not worthy?

Quote:
Sorry, the text you entered for a tag is not suitable.
Old 08-17-2007, 01:38 PM
Lurker in Disguise

Syldra is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Syldra is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Syldra is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Syldra is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Syldra is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Syldra is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Syldra is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Send a message via ICQ to Syldra Send a message via AIM to Syldra Send a message via MSN to Syldra Send a message via Yahoo to Syldra
have you tried adding it by adding it to your game history? 'tis one of many in the drop down list.

Old 08-17-2007, 02:01 PM
Famous Member

DarthSirov is a cornerstone of the community DarthSirov is a cornerstone of the community DarthSirov is a cornerstone of the community
I am having the same problem, but even without errors, it doesn't seem to work.

Phantasyrpg.com
Good ticked based game, easy to play and get engrossed.

http://www.kongregate.com?referrer=Darth_Sirov
Kongregate - One of the best place to look for good Flash Games

www.disputedgalaxy.com
Best Flash Space Shooter Game
Old 08-17-2007, 10:44 PM
Enthusiast

elffu is a cornerstone of the community elffu is a cornerstone of the community elffu is a cornerstone of the community
Send a message via AIM to elffu Send a message via MSN to elffu Send a message via Yahoo to elffu Send a message via Skype™ to elffu
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syldra View Post
have you tried adding it by adding it to your game history? 'tis one of many in the drop down list.
I'm sorry, I wasn't clear--I am tagged with Gods and Heroes from that. But if I wanted to add: Gods and Heroes beta, or anything else using "Gods and Heroes" , I can't.
Old 08-17-2007, 11:28 PM
The Bishop's Wife

mrssteele is bathed in a white light of excellence mrssteele is bathed in a white light of excellence mrssteele is bathed in a white light of excellence mrssteele is bathed in a white light of excellence mrssteele is bathed in a white light of excellence mrssteele is bathed in a white light of excellence mrssteele is bathed in a white light of excellence
Just add your server as Beta.
Old 08-18-2007, 04:20 AM
Enthusiast

Quote:
Just add your server as Beta.
I can't talk about it, 'cause of the NDA, but I can say with 100% assurance that won't work
Old 08-18-2007, 04:21 AM
Enthusiast

Thanks everyone for replies, it's not really that desperate a matter and I can live without it. xD
Old 08-18-2007, 04:03 PM
gamerDNA Team

Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community
Maybe I don't understand what your problem is--it seems to work okay for me, thought.

Choose "Add a Game" from your profile. Then pick "Gods and Heroes" from the dropdown list. I'd recommend indicating that you are beta-testing it in the comment field, since we don't make servers list for games that haven't identified the names of their servers yet.

Disruptor Beam -- Facebook RPGs
Old 08-18-2007, 04:35 PM
UberGuilds Radio DJ

TxTurbo has set foot on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to TxTurbo Send a message via AIM to TxTurbo Send a message via MSN to TxTurbo Send a message via Yahoo to TxTurbo Send a message via Skype™ to TxTurbo
Not sure why you would want to tag yourself as being in the Gods & Heros beta. The NDA specifically states that nobody can know you're in the beta.

so... yeah. =p
Old 08-18-2007, 05:11 PM
The Bishop's Wife

mrssteele is bathed in a white light of excellence mrssteele is bathed in a white light of excellence mrssteele is bathed in a white light of excellence mrssteele is bathed in a white light of excellence mrssteele is bathed in a white light of excellence mrssteele is bathed in a white light of excellence mrssteele is bathed in a white light of excellence
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epicureanpoetry View Post
but I can say with 100% assurance that won't work
Why not? I used Beta as a server for one of my games and I've seen other folks do it also. It adds Beta to your tag list.