11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Groups/Guilds/Clans > Leader Support

Old 08-15-2007, 03:24 PM
Famous Member

DarthSirov is a cornerstone of the community DarthSirov is a cornerstone of the community DarthSirov is a cornerstone of the community
Setting up the roster
I tried to work on this so that when members are planning to find someone, it will be easier to view. Unfortunately, I cannot seem to work on this. It asks for a game in my history and requests me to add one (which I have, but doesn't do it in the guild). Any help is much obliged.

Phantasyrpg.com
Good ticked based game, easy to play and get engrossed.

http://www.kongregate.com?referrer=Darth_Sirov
Kongregate - One of the best place to look for good Flash Games

www.disputedgalaxy.com
Best Flash Space Shooter Game
Old 08-15-2007, 05:06 PM
gamerDNA Regina Omnipotens

Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to Roxianna Send a message via MSN to Roxianna Send a message via Yahoo to Roxianna
Your members' Personal Pages and your guild Roster work together on GuildCafe:

Your guild pages have a game(s) associated with them. These you setup under the Games tab in Manage. The games you select here are the games that will show in your roster.

Your roster is made up of the characters your members have entered for the games your guild plays on their Personal Pages. So for a member's characters to show, they need to add the games they are playing with your guild into their gaming history. Next they go to the Scores and Profiles tab on their Personal Page and enter thier characters.

So if you are a WoW guild for example, if someone who is a members of your guild adds WoW to their gaming history, then enters three WoW characters into their Scores and Profiles, those three characters will show in your roster.

We are reworking the roster shortly to make it more intuitive and flexible as well as support more games. We shall also be adding a way to do a plain old members lists too.
Old 08-16-2007, 05:14 AM
Famous Member

DarthSirov is a cornerstone of the community DarthSirov is a cornerstone of the community DarthSirov is a cornerstone of the community
I see... the problem is, the game and the guild that I've set up is for a specific map in WC3 (of which I have to answer (other)). I wonder by doing it as an optional and choosing a name, while other members chose a slightly different name, won't that contradict one another?

Phantasyrpg.com

www.disputedgalaxy.com
Old 08-16-2007, 06:11 PM
Famous Member

Bump, need help on this one. I tried but still doesn't work.

Phantasyrpg.com

www.disputedgalaxy.com
Old 08-17-2007, 10:10 PM
Legendary Gamer

Hades-LotD is a paragon of the community Hades-LotD is a paragon of the community Hades-LotD is a paragon of the community Hades-LotD is a paragon of the community Hades-LotD is a paragon of the community
I'll be glad when they rework the roster because at the moment I don't think its very good, and its quite confusing.
Motto: Killing With Style
Old 08-18-2007, 10:28 AM
Famous Member

Same here... Roxianna will customize it for me, so it's good.

Phantasyrpg.com

www.disputedgalaxy.com