11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > General > Hodge Podge

Old 08-13-2007, 11:01 PM

Piesystem has set foot on a distinguished road
Just Kidding! Music
What kinda music do yah like?Im into Neopunk punk heavy metal(NO DAMN HAIRBANDS)Rock classic rock pretty much any type of rock 'cept hairbands(if you consider Excalibur a hairband reconcider)
Old 08-13-2007, 11:15 PM
Easy Breezy~

Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Dem Send a message via Skype™ to Dem
Errr, I like music with guitar in it. Fav bands include Pearl Jam, Dream Theater, Audioslave, Soundgarden, dropkick Murphy's, Muse, Kings of Leon, Pink Floyd, Frank Zappa, Wolfmother, Ensiferum, Santana, G3, In Flames etc. As other styles goes... Hip Hop I like the old stuff (omg so cliche, but Cypress Hill is king), but there are a lot of decent new tracks as well. Nelly Furtado ;D Trance I dont like. As for DJ's I like Trip Hop, DJ Krush, DJ shadow, mass attack. I like old music... Songs from around Vietnam time are pretty decent. Also some Japanese shit that's just lovely, funky beats and just plane weird sounding songs. Nice.
Old 08-13-2007, 11:57 PM
More Famous Than Human

TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence
I like almost all types of rock, but RAP IS CRAP!
Old 08-13-2007, 11:58 PM

Danmor is a jewel in the community Danmor is a jewel in the community
I mostly listen to Metal. Everything from Iron Maiden, Blind Guardian, over Ensiferum, In Flames to Cradle of Filth.
But I also listen to other stuff like, Juno Reactor, Tommy Emmanuel, Subway to Sally, etc.
Every Saturday, 19:00 - 22:00 GMT on
Booty Island Radio
Old 08-14-2007, 12:39 AM

EagleEyeSy is community member of note
The last few CDs I’ve bought...

Fujiya & Miyagi
Deborah Bond
Kraak & Smaak
Fort Knox 5
M. Ward
Hush Hush Vol. 1 (afterhours chill compilation)
Old 08-14-2007, 01:02 AM
Savant, but with a star!

Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Sensational
Metal.

And recently whatever Interpol and A Perfect Circle counts as thanks to UGR.
Old 08-14-2007, 01:31 AM
Rising Star

MaeveAlleine is a paragon of the community MaeveAlleine is a paragon of the community MaeveAlleine is a paragon of the community MaeveAlleine is a paragon of the community MaeveAlleine is a paragon of the community
Send a message via ICQ to MaeveAlleine Send a message via AIM to MaeveAlleine Send a message via Yahoo to MaeveAlleine
Let me point you to here.

visit my blog: oh! san diego dot com
Old 08-14-2007, 01:45 AM

EagleEyeSy is community member of note
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaeveAlleine View Post
Let me point you to here.
Haha. Get ready for an awesome vid.
Old 08-14-2007, 01:53 AM
Enthusiast

RedQ is bathed in a white light of excellence RedQ is bathed in a white light of excellence RedQ is bathed in a white light of excellence RedQ is bathed in a white light of excellence RedQ is bathed in a white light of excellence RedQ is bathed in a white light of excellence RedQ is bathed in a white light of excellence
Send a message via AIM to RedQ
My music taste is far more sophisticated than my newbie tastes in MMOs . I like music that stands out not by perfecting today's sound but by perfecting their own. Sometimes you borrow flavors spread from among the past sounds, but its fusing them into a fresh and coherent progression of notes/attitude/emotion etc that matters.

Having said that, I listen to like music from nearly ALL TYPES as long as its interesting.
Old 08-14-2007, 02:49 AM
Famous Member

Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence
I like nearly every kind of music, but lately I've been listening mostly to laid-back, mellow music (think Jimmy Buffett)