11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Groups/Guilds/Clans > Leader Support

Old 11-10-2007, 04:45 PM

Bryanny has much to be proud of
Myself, I went for Dragon Spikes theme for my site, even though it was for a WoW guild. The colours suited my guild to a tee, and I found the design fairly simple and elegant.

I just found the World of Warcraft inspired one a little too fussy for my needs, even after fiddling.

What can I say, I like simple elegant sites that still look well made, rather than anything too fussy!
Old 11-10-2007, 06:37 PM
Enthusiast

Tanaiika is a paragon of the community Tanaiika is a paragon of the community Tanaiika is a paragon of the community Tanaiika is a paragon of the community Tanaiika is a paragon of the community
I find the best way to increase ussage and content of your guild site is to get the community involved.
sure that wont change how flashy and seizurific the outline is but what really matters is
1.why am i here and
2.why would i want to come back to it regularly.

Suggest to your guildies that putting message boards and using the site as a community connection would be greatly appreciated, and if all else fails ;D make it manditory for your officers.

Vorbis - if I imagine Taniika is the boy and that's his crazy mental hospital escapee dad then suddenly his dead baby obsession makes a lot more sense.
Old 11-12-2007, 05:07 PM

xectioner wizard has much to be proud of
uhh...
ye how you do that? how to set music in ur webs and things?
Old 11-17-2007, 06:36 PM
gamerDNA Regina Omnipotens

Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to Roxianna Send a message via MSN to Roxianna Send a message via Yahoo to Roxianna
Zel's new SWG theme is so cool I changed to an Imperial version of it--even if Section One has not been in SWG for years!

Check it out.
Old 11-17-2007, 07:11 PM
Savant, but with a star!

Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Sensational
www.cm.wow.guildcafe.com
There's ours, haven't really done that much yet.
Old 11-23-2007, 12:48 PM
gamerDNA Regina Omnipotens

Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to Roxianna Send a message via MSN to Roxianna Send a message via Yahoo to Roxianna
To help people put music in their site, I need to know one thing: Where are you getting the music from? Is it a player from a music site or do you have a file?
Old 12-12-2007, 11:31 PM
Enthusiast

Talen is a paragon of the community Talen is a paragon of the community Talen is a paragon of the community Talen is a paragon of the community
Send a message via AIM to Talen Send a message via Yahoo to Talen
Any word on API functionality? I know that question was asked a while back, but API use would be super, particularly for existing platforms, like wordpress.
Old 12-14-2007, 06:58 AM

Cormdragon has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanaiika View Post
I find the best way to increase ussage and content of your guild site is to get the community involved.
sure that wont change how flashy and seizurific the outline is but what really matters is
1.why am i here and
2.why would i want to come back to it regularly.

Suggest to your guildies that putting message boards and using the site as a community connection would be greatly appreciated, and if all else fails ;D make it manditory for your officers.
Good advice this!! I try to add something new to the website all the time and invite feedback and participation from members. It might be a new quiz for them to answer or starting a ropeplay thread on the forum. If you do it right, your guild members will almost do the work for you. Eg, Get them to add pictures... give them ownership of a guild feature and so on.
Old 12-15-2007, 12:54 AM
Enthusiast

andrewjay is a cornerstone of the community andrewjay is a cornerstone of the community
Very cool. I would definately like to add music to my guildpage...
Old 12-15-2007, 06:30 AM

zerowingcats is community member of note
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxianna View Post
To help people put music in their site, I need to know one thing: Where are you getting the music from? Is it a player from a music site or do you have a file?
I'm under the impression that you need to have the music file already uploaded? What do you have to do once that is done?