11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Gaming > FPS Connections

Old 12-31-2008, 01:48 AM

x561nut has much to be proud of
Warrock is a really nice and fun game! ive played it for about 2 years anow, and it has made alot of progress. true indeed there are hackers, like wise in most games. Recently they changed the hack protection program they used for the game, they now use one call hackshield. Which in my opion got rid of the majority of the hackers. There are always events and contests where you can win aprize or some in game money or weapons! I'd definitely recommend this game to anyone to likes intense FPS games! 3 size maps, small medium and large, lots of vehicles and weapons and like 6 different characters.

http://warrock.gamersfirst.com/index.php
Old 01-01-2009, 12:28 PM

leadbucket has much to be proud of
Warrock is a great game, very fast with lots of maps. A lot of players give up after an hour mainly because they get killed every few minutes. Like most games, it's gets better when you get to know your way around the maps, like where to ambush, snipe, retreat, where to get a reload of ammo and where to heal.
Yes there are better guns to buy but quite a few players have never paid and they can certainly kick butt with just the basic's. Even F2P earn Dinar from playing and can buy better weapons as they move up through the levels. I've played many FPS's but this one just keep's getting better and better. Graphic's wouldn't be as good as some FPS's but are pretty good enough, it is made this way so even most players with even low computer spec's can play.
Old 01-25-2009, 04:58 PM

cannabis00 has much to be proud of
i played warrock while ago.. and i loved the game, i was so in it, but it had the server lagg, it never went away. and this game had so many cheaters, they came-and they got banned, and they went. This gave me a chance to try CSS, and now i mind my ingame FPS things in it, or in BlackShot, if it comes out. but atleast you shoul.d try WarRock, before you judge it.