11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Support

Old 08-08-2007, 05:24 AM

Stilblad has much to be proud of
Guild Name
The question I have is fairly simple but I wonder if it is possible to make the box where my guild's name goes bigger or if that doesn't work can I possible shorten the guild's name.
Old 08-08-2007, 06:20 AM
gamerDNA Regina Omnipotens

Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to Roxianna Send a message via MSN to Roxianna Send a message via Yahoo to Roxianna
I don't know that any of our automagically generated logos are going to support a guild name as long as "Dulce et Decorum est Pro Patria Mori!." The best thing for you to do for the theme you selected, Age of Ownage, is to created your own. A .png with a transparent background about 36 x 72px is about the biggest size there. Other themes support longer names better.

To use your own art. Upload you.png to the gallery. You'll then be able to select it off a list in Advanced Options.
Old 08-09-2007, 01:15 AM

Stilblad has much to be proud of
Ok I doubted that there was but I was just wondering. Thanks for the help.